SoWA Supras and Red Door Meet

Faye

where's my tiara?
Apr 30, 2013
San Antonio, TX
www.youtube.com
So, it was really rainy today, but the meet was still on!!! Thank goodness for the bridges that kind of kept me dry. Music was bumpin' from various places, fun cars were everywhere, and I got a chance to get out of my trance and back into the part of reality that I like the most :)

p1967485_1.jpg

p1967485_2.jpg

p1967485_3.jpg

God, I love these crazy people!!!

Need to upload a couple more pictures still, but I will save those for later! There was a black mk2 Supra there with Louisiana plates. It was flat black and pretty clean. I tried to flag him down as he was leaving but he just waved at me and kept on going.... :p

Oh, and I wired in the lights on my new boost gauge while I was there!!! Somethings funky because it doesnt dim with my dimmer, it does the opposite and gets brighter when my instrument cluster gets dimmer!! haha but at least now that I can see what I'm boosting at when its dark out!!

p1967485_4.jpg

We need more Supras though next week.... who's in?? :D

Faye

where's my tiara?
Apr 30, 2013
San Antonio, TX
www.youtube.com
SUPRA fun night. I got there early like usual and it was so packed that we kind of were scattered about. There were 3 other Supras, but all mk4s. Still cool though but I didn't talk to any of them. Bird and Shawn were in attendance, of course.

Next weekend is a drift event at PARC and we're cruising up to RDM from there. Who's down???

Faye

where's my tiara?
Apr 30, 2013
San Antonio, TX
www.youtube.com
Awesome showing tonight! There were 3 mk3s (I was one of them, of course, then a red one covered in stickers which I had never seen before, as well as a maroon one with some crazy front bumper. Christian with the clean white 2jz swapped mk2 and Supra Shay with her mk4 made 5 of us!!

Bird almost made it.....

Faye

where's my tiara?
Apr 30, 2013
San Antonio, TX
www.youtube.com
Crowdedddd tonight because of some event and many people in costumes - SO FUNNY!!! Christian and his mk2 and I were there, and 2 other mk3s, a Red one with stickers all over it and a maroon one, the owner of which should post up on this page...... *ahem*

Lots of pictures taken tonight, though none by me, I'll have to try to dig some up. (Shawn, if you have any from the Facebook page, or wherever you find those ones you always send to me??)

525gte

Sep 19, 2011
hoquiam
What time is this meet on Sundays. And were is it actually located. I have like a 3 hour drive to go to it
My cat is not a supra but it would be sweet to meet up with some other members going to it