San Antonio, TX
www.youtube.com
p1966295_1.jpg

p1966295_2.jpg

p1966295_3.jpg

p1966295_4.jpg

p1966295_5.jpg

p1966295_6.jpg

So fun!! I love this meet. This time there was a DJ and a random food cart.

Supposedly it is a year-round event, which is why its held under the bridges, so we don't all get soaked, and we can drive our cars with leaky targas ;) heh heh. We're (Bird, Shawn, and I) thinking of hosting a Supra meet about an hour before, so we can all cruise into the meet together and create Supra alley every time. Any suggestions of a close (Vancouver area preferably), covered area where we could hang out, maybe get some food/beverage and not bother anybody would be awesome. Like Del Taco meets in Federal Way but better, obviously ;)

Thanks for coming out - I will see you next week :)

Faye

where's my tiara?
Apr 30, 2013
San Antonio, TX
www.youtube.com
We're pretty stubborn so I am sure we will keep meeting until something else happens lol even if it is just me shawn and bird!! But se did meet another Supra owner on Sunday th9ugh I cant remember his name. Clean white mk3 .:) and of course no Supranewbie but we al knew he'd flake......

supranewbie

Mar 23, 2011
46°47.0'N 120°09.0'W
Faye;1966502 said:
We're pretty stubborn so I am sure we will keep meeting until something else happens lol even if it is just me shawn and bird!! But se did meet another Supra owner on Sunday th9ugh I cant remember his name. Clean white mk3 .:) and of course no Supranewbie but we al knew he'd flake......

Whaa?! Ouch!! I was sick!!

Just for the record, I made it to Cars and Coffee even though my car should be parked til it gets a couple k dropped into it.
Honestly tho, I agree. I definitely need to make some meets.

jdmfreak

PACNW
Oct 8, 2010
north clark co. WA.
supranewbie;1966517 said:
Whaa?! Ouch!! I was sick!!

Just for the record, I made it to Cars and Coffee even though my car should be parked til it gets a couple k dropped into it.
Honestly tho, I agree. I definitely need to make some meets.

Yeah!! LOL you know who to call if you need a hand