south hill wa toyota meet?

driftsupra

Apr 1, 2012
washington
just an idea me and some friends have to make a south hill toyota meet every saturday around 7p.m at sunrise village area .

dont know what else to say if you have any ideas please just reply to the thread

driftsupra

Apr 1, 2012
washington
ok i was at work when i posted this...so for more info on a meet that we could start if we had enough people ...

So as some people may know the krispy kreme at south hill mall has shut down which has stopped the tuner meet (which was normally just a civic /integra meet) and i am trying to start a toyota meet with other whatr ever other cars anyone would want to show ...

i am trying to start a meet on saturday nights around 7 p.m at the sunrise village parking lot since it is a VW meet on friday nights

the meet will be for toyotas but any one can bring what ever they want (really not trying to have it full of civics)

if anyone questions please reply to the thread

Rich64N

Oct 28, 2007
Tacoma, WA
I've heard of the Sat Car Meet @ South Hill Staples that started last year, haven't been to it yet but a neighbor has and said it was decent (all makes/models). Maybe a Toyota area near the other meet?

For awhile there was a Tacoma Sonics (K-Mart) Toyota meet but it sort of fizzled.

PSTOC (Puget Sound Toyota Owners Group = pstoc.org) has bi-weekly Hawaiian Food Thursdays @ Alii and Sumos 14125 Pacific Ave S in Spanaway (Parkland? on the border). Last one was Jun 14, so next is June 28. I don't think I've been in a year, need to return. Filling food.

driftsupra

Apr 1, 2012
washington
i would want to do it in the same area the parking lot their is a little 2 sided parking lot maybe have the vW's on one side and the toyotas on the other part ?