South Florida: Friday Night March 21st - Towers Anyone???

froubaby

MyMKIIIsupra.com
Apr 30, 2007
South Florida
www.mymkiiisupra.com
Who: YOU!
What: MKIII roll out to Towers
When: Friday Night, March 21st
Where: Tower Shoppes in Davie (SE corner of University Dr and I-595)
Why: MKIII love and attention

So now that I've got my MKIII running again, I took her out to Towers last Friday night and LOVED watching the car get so much attention. I parked with a MKIV guy and his car got even more (right hand drive).

Is anyone up for showing a little bit of MKIII love at Towers on Friday, March 21st? Post up if so. It would also be nice to put some more faces to names.

Who's Going:
1. froubaby (Liz) - Supra will be there.
2. lppro (Luke) - Supra won't be there.
3. tweak666 (Justin) - Hopefully the Supra makes it.
4. dcrusupra - Supra won't be there.
5. survyor2 - Going to try and make it.

Last edited:

whudafux

Formerly dcrusupra
Jan 5, 2006
Cullowhee, NC
www.myspace.com
I'm always there. Whether I want to be or not, lol. I work in that shopping center and always close on Friday night. So i'll be there walking around but not with the supra. The motor is pulled.

froubaby

MyMKIIIsupra.com
Apr 30, 2007
South Florida
www.mymkiiisupra.com
speed;951399 said:
Ha, tower shops is one of the things i reallly miss about living in Lauderdale. When I was down in January, there was a white MK3 with a 1jz, don't remember the guy's name though.

Not sure of his name, but he still goes out there. He was there the other week when I went out.

froubaby

MyMKIIIsupra.com
Apr 30, 2007
South Florida
www.mymkiiisupra.com
See you guys tonight... I'll be in the section where the Goodwill truck is... but 3 or 4 rows down from that (2nd to last). Two other Supra guys park there as well so you can't miss us. I should be out there by about 6.30. :)

tweak666

May 11, 2006
boca raton, FL
i fail. didn't realize it would be over so early, didn't get outta work till 8. saw a mkIII, red with what looked like sportmax rims, and a turbo cressida. didn't see anyother supras