Somebody help

ok so i got an Mk3 targa top 7mge and for some god awful reason i changed the spark plugs then and did a radiator flush. now all in all i got everything back together she ran fine for about ten mins. I got home to realize that i didnt get all the lines on all the way so all the spark plugs were flooded with antifreeze. So i went in there and sopped up all of the antifreeze and got everything that i could out. Then crawled it to my buds house like 2 mins away took the throttle body off again and got back to the spark plugs and blew all the antifreeze out of the spark plug valley. after that i pulled the spark plugs 1 at a time and regapped and cleaned them of all fluids put them back in and she ran fine for about a day and a half. today i went back out there and spark plug 3 through 6 is flooded in fluids again and for the life of me i can figure out why. Does anybody have any idea why this maybe happening?

91Supra313

Jul 30, 2009
Clarksville TN
Do a quick test on the coolant system. By that I mean, make sure all of the lines are nice and tight, then with it running, pop the cap off the rad. If you see bubbles coming up...... You have the dreaded head gasket problem. That is truly the only way that I can think of that coolant could get into the cylinders. Also check the line on the back of the head. Not sure if it is the same on a GE as it is on the GTE models, but on the turbo motors there is the small line that makes a 90* turn after the head....Good luck making sure everything back there is nice and tight, unless of course you have child size hands. There is no room back there at all. But if all you did was flush the radiator, and not the entire system, then you should have taken the upper and lower coolant lines off.....Which means that nothing else was messed with. So that makes me think even more about a BHG. Please keep us updated on this and hopefully there is more help to come.

I know there is 2 coolant lines on the top of the throttle body that are set in place nicely, also its outside of the cylinder, its building up fluid on top of the spark plug causing misfire.
Sometime this week i will be getting as much fluid out as possible then taking it to villy's house and i think I will just replace the 2 coolant lines on top of the motor and see if it changes.
I drove it for 2 days without problems and then it just started again on my way home from work.
So i will keep y'all updated.

I know there is 2 coolant lines on the top of the throttle body that are set in place nicely, also its outside of the cylinder, its building up fluid on top of the spark plug causing misfire.
Sometime this week i will be getting as much fluid out as possible then taking it to villy's house and i think I will just replace the 2 coolant lines on top of the motor and see if it changes.
I drove it for 2 days without problems and then it just started again on my way home from work.
So i will keep y'all updated.

91Supra313

Jul 30, 2009
Clarksville TN
if it is just on the top of the head in the spark plug galley then it has to be one of those two lines on the back of the head. I have had them get a tiny hole in them and it floods that entire area. Check near the top back of the head where that so called hose clamp is that Toyota thought we be a great thing to put there. Prime suspect in piercing the rubber hose.

Thats what i've been told so i am taking it down to my friends shop and gonna have him pressurize the coolant system and then we are gonna look for the leak with a bunch of pressure behind it... easiest way to find the leak, instead of a hit and miss. If i can get the antifreeze from above the heads in the valley it runs fine and then it starts to act up, for a little there i thought it could very well be a cracked head but that doesnt seem like it could be an option right now.