Some pics of my Supra

SP 7M

Use your GUY instinct
Apr 6, 2005
Oceanside (for now), CA
www.myspace.com
...Finally, I know. Please excuse me, I've been quite busy for the last month or so and have been absent from the forums. I know that some of you missed me. Right.

I apologize that these are only on Yahoo pics. I don't have a means to post them directly to the thread. Anyway, they were taken this past weekend and my Supra was dirty at the time. The 3 pics of the other Supra with older OZ wheels (were on mine when I got it) are of my dad's. It's an '89 turbo 5 sp. with over 217K on it.

No engine bay pics. Sorry, that area is currently too embarassing to show on here.

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/far_b...=&.done=http://photos.yahoo.com/ph//my_photos

SP 7M

Use your GUY instinct
Apr 6, 2005
Oceanside (for now), CA
www.myspace.com
Thanks dude. I'm all about my rims, too. I can't wait until I get it painted black. I think that will look exceptionally fine.

It's not exactly what I'd call clean, then again I'm really anal (not sexually, that's disgusting) about the appearance and cleanliness. It's going to take many hours of work to get it cleaned up decently.

I forgot to mention that those SP Engineering stickers need to come off. I roll with Horsepowerfreaks.com exclusively now.

Bullz_EyE

ToP DeaD CenTeR
Jan 26, 2006
San Diego, CA
This picture for the win !

61f0scd.jpg

Actually if the car was moved forward just a bit, then it would be the win! It looks like there's a tree sprouting from the cabin. Still a good pic nonetheless.

SP 7M

Use your GUY instinct
Apr 6, 2005
Oceanside (for now), CA
www.myspace.com
Bulls Eye-The pic you posted in the link won't show up. Are you talking about the one titled "My ride?"

Bigzavs-Yes, 217K. Actually I would guess more like 218-219 now and I agree that it really doesn't look like it. It still has the original paint which is kind of powdery around the corners of the front and rear bumper, but it still has a damn nice shine on the majority of the body. In some ways I think my dad's is cleaner than mine. His interior is blue leather and is extremely clean. He wants to get it repainted white and get all new leather some time soon. I've been helping him out with modifying it. It's slowly but surely getting to where he wants it to be and currently has a HKS 1.2 MHG, ARP head bolts, HKS Drager, Titan 3" high flow cat, K&N FIPK, Blitz BOV and Blitz DTT turbo timer. He wants to get at least 300hp out of it so we'll see how much more he wants when he gets there.

And yes, my wheels are indeed TE37s.

Thanks a lot for the kind words guys.

Loki

The Future is Unwritten
Mar 30, 2005
Prince George, B.C.
All I have to say is IT'S ABOUT FREAKIN' TIME! car looks awesome Craig, didn't think your car was that nice :biglaugh:

Do you have any bigger versions of the pics? if so send me the sunset one for sure, or I'll take all of them. Send them to Loki89t@gmail.com, I can actually host them for you as well, if you want.

Really hope you can make it out to Vegas this year for SILV, I'm going even if I don't have my car running, but it will be.... positive thoughts :hsugh:

SP 7M

Use your GUY instinct
Apr 6, 2005
Oceanside (for now), CA
www.myspace.com
You know better than to talk to me like that, Brayden. I've got bigger versions and I'll send them to you in the very near future. My Supra looks pretty good in the pics, but it really just isn't anywhere near being up to my standards. I'll get that taken care of as soon as I can once I move back to CA in October.

I won't make it to SILV until 2007, buddy. I'll still be here in racism-toward-whites-is-ok Hawaii. YAY!

My appreciation goes to all of your nice comments.

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
That number 8 picture was by far the best. It makes you want to stand up and salute. Your picture there and the one by Dylan with his sunset around the curve in the road are two of the best pictures I've ever seen. Those two are my MonaLisa's.

SP 7M

Use your GUY instinct
Apr 6, 2005
Oceanside (for now), CA
www.myspace.com
Suprahero-Let me tell you, man-as soon as I saw that American flag and the palm trees behind it I knew that'd make for an amazing picture. I took the other pics of it earlier that day after I washed it and was thinking about getting a sunset pic in gorgeous Southern California. So there it is. I had a feeling that a lot of Supra guys would like it more than just a little bit.

That picture has meaning behind it. To me it signifies the freedom and pride that I have in America and it gives you a small taste of just how [physically] beautiful it truly is.

Loki

The Future is Unwritten
Mar 30, 2005
Prince George, B.C.
SP 7M said:
I won't make it to SILV until 2007, buddy. I'll still be here in racism-toward-whites-is-ok Hawaii. YAY!

That sucks, guess I'll have to wait another year and I will talk to you however I want Craig :love:

cbutler

Jan 31, 2006
Regina, SK
SP 7M said:
Thanks dude. I'm all about my rims, too. I can't wait until I get it painted black. I think that will look exceptionally fine.

It's not exactly what I'd call clean, then again I'm really anal (not sexually, that's disgusting) about the appearance and cleanliness. It's going to take many hours of work to get it cleaned up decently.

I forgot to mention that those SP Engineering stickers need to come off. I roll with Horsepowerfreaks.com exclusively now.

Nice rims for sure, I'm definately down with the gold, and especially black and gold.018.jpg

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
SP7m, It might be off topic, I know. Every thursday night I go to my local college's basketball game. Every now and then we have a guest singer who does the Star Spangled Banner. That's my favorite part of every game. My brother was in the Navy for five years, and I just think of everyone else that's serving now or has served and makes me love our country that much more. Then when you add a picture of a smoking hot supra in front of the American flag, I say it doesnt get any better than that..lol.