sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

rodel

SoCal
May 19, 2005
SoCal
Nice. So what are you doing to finish it? (BTW, Shine is now accepting deposits for the S2 wide body front fenders)

Supra28

Supramanian
Aug 17, 2006
Columbus, OH/Kansas
Not a fan of the wing, but the rest of the car looks dope especially the front end pic. I'm digging the mismatch mirrors for some reason haha, suits the car well. Is that the Driftmotion IC kit you're rockin'? CXRacing IC kit maybe? I'm just guessing haha.

Oh and the location of the pics taken looks very similar to other Supra pics I've seen. Idk.

rwdanthony

Jan 8, 2011
San Diego
pagii;1742849 said:
ahh nice to see your thread without the trolls *cough* supraforums *cough*

xzeror;1742850 said:
:love:im in love
hah thanks?

rodel;1742869 said:
What are the wheel specs?
RogueSteel;1742873 said:
x2

That is the definition of a battle hardened stance'd out Supra!
Looks tough!
18x10-3, 18x11-4

super.secret.supra.club;1742878 said:
thats socal for ya
we gottah do something.

Supra28;1742879 said:
Not a fan of the wing, but the rest of the car looks dope especially the front end pic. I'm digging the mismatch mirrors for some reason haha, suits the car well. Is that the Driftmotion IC kit you're rockin'? CXRacing IC kit maybe? I'm just guessing haha.

Oh and the location of the pics taken looks very similar to other Supra pics I've seen. Idk.
pics were taking outside of my house, so probably similar but not the same.

Mikael_7m;1742881 said:
that looks amazing!! wow!
not even done yet though, haha.

polobai;1742892 said:
Official.
crown of laurel.

hvyman

Dang Dude! No Way Man.
Staff member
Apr 17, 2007
Fullerton,CA
Straight tools on sf.

Im not a fan of the wing but to each his own. I would really like to see the car with the wide body. I think it would make the wheel fitment look much better and actually have good suspension.

And actually when road racing you want lots of front negative camber. Like f1 cars.

Are you doing the s2 fenders with the rear that shine has?

rwdanthony

Jan 8, 2011
San Diego
Supra28;1743156 said:
Wow, I'm not a member of sf (don't plan on it neither), but I just checked out the thread you started there....Members there are haters. :nono:
dubsupra209;1743165 said:
lol nice car...

i talk shit to those guys seems like 2 of them are in every thread on sf talking shit
IJ.;1743169 said:
Heres an idea... leave the bullshit on SF where it belongs guys.

only warning.
i dont wish to bring it over, but thanks for the announcement. i prefer clean threads as well.

hvyman;1743171 said:
Straight tools on sf.

Im not a fan of the wing but to each his own. I would really like to see the car with the wide body. I think it would make the wheel fitment look much better and actually have good suspension.

And actually when road racing you want lots of front negative camber. Like f1 cars.

Are you doing the s2 fenders with the rear that shine has?

i actually have authentic rear s2 fenders. as for the front negative camber, i actually want to get more still but reduce my caster. may result in modifying the front upper arms, or get some aftermarket ones like JIC.

Emilian;1743201 said:
What type of coilovers are you using?
part shop max coilovers, it will be introduced in a short time for the public.