SocaL members

MKIII DrIveR

Feb 8, 2006
Riverside
FroM Riverside Over here! where are there any good supra meets??? and i think everyOne over here in SoCAL should start planning now for a carvan to head to to the next Supras invade Los Vegas.

BY THE WAY HI IM NEW.... =D

T701jz

3M ENGINEER - R.&.D
Jul 23, 2005
Santa Clarita Ca.
SANTA CLARITA
gallery%2FMRT%2Fshow%2Fchinatownshowoff06%2F079%2Ejpg

edgarmag

Aug 16, 2005
Waz up I'm edgar, I've been working on my 89 sup for while now. But I need to sale it for personal reasons. If anyone is looking for a good deal hit me up ASAP. Its a Blue 89 sup, sitting on 18"s , interior original, gauges , A 1jz with trany waiting to be put in it. Very Very nice car one of a kind. MAKE ME AN OFFER I CaN'T REFUSE.
I'm in carlsbad
If anyone knows of a good mech anywhere in socal , let me know.
Thanks

Last edited:

A-to-the-J

Panda™ and Pre-89 Gracer™
Feb 19, 2006
Anaheim/West Covina, CA
RedEleven87 said:
Hi, I'm new here. I'm in Pico Rivera, CA. Don't know if you've heard of it. Where the 605 and 5 meet.
i pass by there sometimes when im down in west covina...right by the plaza at west covina is where i stay...bout you?

RedEleven87

Feb 23, 2006
Pico Rivera, CA.
s0ulstar said:
i pass by there sometimes when im down in west covina...right by the plaza at west covina is where i stay...bout you?

I pass through West Covina almost everyday too... I go to Cal Poly Pomona.

But, yeah. Pico Rivera is small. Whittier is to the right, Montebello is to the left, Downey is below, and El Monte is above.

SupraE1jz

CLASS OF 06
Feb 25, 2006
Perris,CA
88 supra black, garaged with pulled motor awaiting 1jz. In the city of perris. around roughly 75 miles east of L.A.
-Elliot.