SocaL members

johnathan1

Supra =
Aug 19, 2005
Downey, California, United States
hmm,
redeleven87: we should have a little "mini" meet at a restaurant or something tomorrow, we can compare Supras and stuff :biglaugh: . I don't know, I guess I'm just bored, anyway, lmk if you think that would be cool...

Iv'e never actually been to a meet, so i dont know what to expect... Should be fun though, hopefully it wont rain tomorrow!

SupraE1jz

CLASS OF 06
Feb 25, 2006
Perris,CA
i go on spring break this friday for 1 week...to damn early in my opinion. but still im heading down to rosarito to get crunk.

3.slow turbo

Aug 24, 2005
hollywOOOD!!:naughty: i've never been to a meet before and have been wanting to go to one for a while. MEET MEET MEET MEET:burnout:

bigaaron

Supramania Contributor
Apr 12, 2005
Pomona, CA
www.driftmotion.com
I know this is short notice but everyone is welcome to meet Jose and I at Curry House at 8pm tonight (Saturday). Good food and plenty of parking! Maybe we could take a cruise somewhere afterwards but we will figure that out when the time comes. Please try to be there by 9pm at the very latest, because after an hour of talking Supras everybody will be hungry! See ya there!

Here is a link with all the info and directions:
http://www.house-foods.com/curry_house/popup/popup_city_industry.html

Last edited:

Mark3Supraholic

Zero State
Mar 31, 2005
California
I come from Cerritos. Kind of between Long Beach and Anaheim. My Supra doesn't run.. yet.. Sometimes I visit the SRT-4 meet around the towne center, but it's been awhile since that went on. The Scion "meet" and some Honda people usually meet around this area weekly, so I wouldn't suggest a Supra's meet unless it were kind of umm.. away from... rice....

ross1

Jul 14, 2005
va
14 years ago i lived in Etiwanda and before that in Duarte... sorta wish i still did except the last time i was in CA went around and looked at some houses and even those two places seemed sorta "got damn" can't afford that... not to mention pita clean air laws and 91...

ross

Dirgle

Conjurer of Boost
Mar 30, 2005
Pauma Valley, CA
45 miles northeast of San Diego just off of HWY 76, at the base of Palomar Mountain.

It’s hard to be in the middle of nowhere in an area as densely populated as southern California, but somehow I pulled it off.