So what'd you do today?

toy fanatic78

addicted to toy's
Oct 17, 2008
Elkhart,IN
suprahero;1309504 said:
You should really work on your alcohol tolerance if you can get drunk for eight dollars.........
Ah,the perks of bangin' your friendly neighborhood hootchie bartenders.
The $8 was actually spent on food,I drink for free at several local bars.

NTRA08

TWINKY
Jun 10, 2008
Conroe, Texas
I finished prepping my front end for paint. Made new intercooler brackets. And need to find out why my driver light sits up above the hood. :icon_mad:

Moy

It's broken...
Aug 6, 2008
Beach Park, IL
Laura, you could always try restaurants, they're almost always hiring. If you can get a job as a waitress (and can stomach doing that) you can make good money. Get paid hourly and can make an ass-load of money in tips

DsBetterHalf

The Pretty Doward
Jan 25, 2008
Alachua, FL
Took Doward to a computer job this afternoon, then took him to get replacement glasses after losing his in Daytona's beach. Now just trying to stay awake until 10 or so, when it will be more reasonable for me to fall into bed and die :D

Moy;1312087 said:
Laura, you could always try restaurants, they're almost always hiring. If you can get a job as a waitress (and can stomach doing that) you can make good money. Get paid hourly and can make an ass-load of money in tips

Wish I could - but there is nothing available in Gainesville. Our roommate's cousin works in the Villages (which is down in Leesburg, about 1 1/2 hours from here) - she works with a girl who lives and goes to school in Gainesvillle. This girl is driving 3 hours to/from work 3 to 5 days a week, because there's nothing available here. I've tried going back to the gas stations, nadda. Same for pizza delivery. The mall is opening a new Sephora store (some stupidly overpriced make up stuff, I think), so I'm going to get the info and apply there. But with as bad as it is here, we'll see. I'm not getting my hopes up. Hell, even McDonald's won't take any more applications!

lsaint07

Apr 21, 2009
Atlanta, GA
woke up this morning and went to the doctor's office for some test results for my mom, not good. got home and went to work on the supra. new springs and shocks only had time to put in the rear,cps, and pigtail for tps. came to work and sitting here waiting till midnight to go home. good day?

shaeff

Kurt is FTMFW x2!!!!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2005
Around
Started reassembling my M3. GodDAMN, that thing sucks my wallet dry! :(

na-tsupraking

Sep 13, 2007
Chicago, IL
www.myspace.com
Stayed up all night talking/sexing up the lover, then showered, and here I am in class now lol. Gonna go home and get some work done on the supra (swap out fuel pumps), hopefully start her up and go from there.

drunk_medic

7Ms are for Cressidas
Apr 1, 2005
Woodstock, GA
Started reading up on new G.I. Bill provisions, looked up BAH rates for local and semi-local zip codes that are near colleges, and looked up colleges. The contract for my job is almost up [the work is almost done, and no need for renewal - when it's done, it's done], and nobody's nibbling on my resume. If I don't get word soon, it's time for a McJob until August or later.

rakkasan

Currahee!!
Mar 31, 2005
Fort Campbell, KY
I passed the hardest tests in Pathfinder School. There's only one (VERY easy) test left before graduation, so I think it's finally safe to say that I'm going to graduate.