So what'd you do today?

WetBoostedDreams

Supra Fanatic
Apr 4, 2007
Redmond, WA
Me? I got my tubes tied. Fuck yeah! It's been a tough process to find someone to actually do it, but it's done. I'm sick from the anesthesia and can't keep anything down. The pain is pretty minimal though. I got titanium clips on my tubes. :bigthumb:

Jun 6, 2006
Amerika
www.dreamertheresa.com
wetboosteddreams;1281308 said:
Me? I got my tubes tied. Fuck yeah! It's been a tough process to find someone to actually do it, but it's done. I'm sick from the anesthesia and can't keep anything down. The pain is pretty minimal though. I got titanium clips on my tubes. :bigthumb:

I actually had mine totally severed. May I ask what doc you got to do it for you?

Isn't it a great feeling? :)

When I had my tubal/laparoscopy, I was sick for a couple DAYS afterward from the anesthesia.

--------------------

Today, I:

bathed my dogs
cleaned the cat box.

....terribly interesting.

WetBoostedDreams

Supra Fanatic
Apr 4, 2007
Redmond, WA
DreamerTheresa;1281310 said:
I actually had mine totally severed. May I ask what doc you got to do it for you?

Isn't it a great feeling? :)

When I had my tubal/laparoscopy, I was sick for a couple DAYS afterward from the anesthesia.

--------------------

Today, I:

bathed my dogs
cleaned the cat box.

....terribly interesting.

It's a great feeling! Dr. Schilling in Stockbridge did it for me. He was great. Several days, huh? I just back from praying to the porcelain goddess yet again... I really hope it doesn't continue much longer.

I need to bathe my cats.

Edit: Thanks, Tanya!

toy fanatic78

addicted to toy's
Oct 17, 2008
Elkhart,IN
Went out riding on several random dirt roads,on my mini rail,and a buddy's quad,who refuses to get back in my rail after damn near sticking it in a creek.

Doward

Banned
Jan 11, 2006
Alachua, FL
I went to school, work, came home, worked on the 13" brackets some more, got a load pre-baking in the oven now, and about to eat dinner :D

Oppie1

I Love Money Pits
Sep 17, 2006
Albany, NY
www.ryanoppelt.com
12:00 a.m. pulled friend's STi out of the woods (I think its close to being totaled btw), bed, woke up, gave my bearded dragon some pain killers along with a dose of antibiotics, fed the fish, dropped off the tacoma for an interior detail, went to work, picked up truck, drove home, straightened the house, tended to sick bearded dragon, fed fish, scanned forums, walmart run, cooked some pasta, transfered fish in new tank, and now about to practice some guitar.
There isn't enough hours in the day!!!
I need to find a way to be independantly wealthy so I don't have to waste time/life at work. :)

SUPRASTEVE

Supra Maniak
Jun 13, 2007
So Cal
Had school. Made some APPS. got my CPS so I gotta work on the car this weekend other than that just a chill day.

-Steve Z

JASONA70

nomnomnom
Oct 27, 2006
socal
I ate a hot pocket, a mighty damn fine hot pocket. Then I went to school and came home and ate another one while writing my paper. The end