MA, 01440
and it was fun.
i went through a whole tank of gas in under 100mi :D

p505687_1.jpg

Syris

Need Rust Repair
Aug 24, 2005
Bryan, OH /Lima, OH
shit we have snow, and not too much but helluva windchill. Its causin ya to have frostbite just trying to get in the car from the house

theKnifeArtist

Fire on High!
Apr 6, 2006
North Jersey
you see joe, in places that have cold weather in the winter, there are people that wear these articles of clothing called sweatshirts. they are thicker than your average teeshirt, usually long sleeved, and sometimes they come with zippers and/or hoods. but you wouldn't know anything about that
:chicken:

Syris

Need Rust Repair
Aug 24, 2005
Bryan, OH /Lima, OH
yea they would they start wearin em when the cold weather gets to around 60......chhhh I'd like to see half of em in zero degree weather

SLO-MK3

Not on the 1jz bandwagon
Nov 4, 2006
Plumas Lake, CA
theKnifeArtist said:
you see joe, in places that have cold weather in the winter, there are people that wear these articles of clothing called sweatshirts. they are thicker than your average teeshirt, usually long sleeved, and sometimes they come with zippers and/or hoods. but you wouldn't know anything about that
:chicken:

I think he's making fun of your typo on the word sweatshiRt, not to be confused with sweatshit:rofl: :rofl:

OneJoeZee

Retired Post Whore
Mar 30, 2005
aboard the Argama
johnathan1 said:
Your beautiful, fast, 89+ 1J has no AC? That's weird, my ugly pre-89 Supra's AC works great.

Way back when in the earlier days of 1J swaps when this one was done, putting AC back in the car wasn't done often. It's not like I can't have it put back in. When the spring/summer heat hits, I'll deal with it. Small problem to deal with for all the positive things I bought the car for. :]