so, it snowed here

OneJoeZee

Retired Post Whore
Mar 30, 2005
aboard the Argama
daledoe said:
In Maine today it was -17 with the wind chill!!!! FUCK WINTER :nono:

this is why I'm willing to put up with some of CA's dumb car laws.

Not that I have the financial ability to just up and move anytime I felt right now, but you get the point.:icon_bigg

ChadMKIII

Yup, Thats The G/F
Jul 14, 2006
Bay Area, Ca
Heh, my tires look like that Subie's right now, but from tire cleaner foam. Just finished washing the car out here in jeans and a t-shirt at 6.30 at night. Rolling with the windows down earlier. A nice 66* today :)

I feel sorry for all you guys out there in freezing weather, how do you do it? lol.

supra90turbo

shaeff is FTMFW!
Mar 30, 2005
MA, 01440
holy thread hijack guys.... :ugh2:

You get used to the cold, Chad. It was so cold last night that my car wouldn't start this morning. :(

daledoe

KILL U
Nov 18, 2005
MAINE
In my DD the front tires hae 3 out of the 4 wear bars left and no tred. It realy sucks!!! And you do get used to the the cold.

7MA61

7MA61
Aug 27, 2006
Sydney
daledoe said:
^^^^

Thats a good thing!!!
I'd like to have a snow fight though cos hail hurts too much:aigo: .

I always find it amusing that you guys have cars for the winter and have to lock up your toys.

supra90turbo

shaeff is FTMFW!
Mar 30, 2005
MA, 01440
7MA61 said:
I always find it amusing that you guys have cars for the winter and have to lock up your toys.
Yeah it's amusing.
Its actually a damn shame because a turbo car is fun as shit in freezing temperatures!
The engine is so happy to be getting such cold, dense air, and the tires refuse to grab the frozen, salt-covered asphalt.

It's awesome. But what's sad is that you end up with is a car during the summer that you drive and say "what happened to all the power?"