So I was thinking...

Dunckel

Jan 16, 2007
Spokane, WA
I thought I would drop in and say hello. I haven't been around much the last couple months. I've been working my ass off with two jobs. I miss this place.

So have I missed anything?

Jun 6, 2006
Amerika
www.dreamertheresa.com
I went on a homicidal banning spree and banned half the users.

Then Mike slapped the shit out of me and unbanned them.

Then I whined and cried a thousand tears of emo and made three threads about how I was going to kill myself.

Then Mike slapped the shit out of me again and deleted those threads.

And then I ate some chocolate, and I was fine.

shaeff

Kurt is FTMFW x2!!!!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2005
Around
I dream about you. I miss your hugs. The smell of your clothes. :sigh: <3

Dunckel

Jan 16, 2007
Spokane, WA
After three years, I still haven't tazed anyone. I've been justified many times though. Been in some fights, and took a trip to the hospital on one of them. But still never felt I needed to use it. One of the things I pride myselft on, is the ability to talk someone down. I've been tazed, I didn't like it. I don't want to do it to someone unless I have to.

I've been working like crazy. I'll be out of town this week and then again next week for work. I think I will be sent to Browning, Mt. sometime this year for a week, and then off to Artesia, NM for a month and a half in January. Then things should start to slow down again.

I still can't get the supra bug out of my system. I sold it early last year, and miss it so bad. The look, the sound of the turbo coupled with the 3" exhaust. MMMmmmm. I'll get another one of these days.

gtsfirefighter

SM Expert on White trash
Sep 26, 2006
Weatherford, Texas, United States
Wished I had had more time in Yakima when I was there. I so wanted to meet my cat master! I haven't been around much here lately either. This post divorce life financial crisis is kicking my ass and also causing me to neglect my supra. I still lurk around though checking out other peoples rides. When I'm able to start working on my car some more then I'll be post whoring again.