So I changed my Celica's Gauge Cluster lights *PICS*

phoenix6

Rockin' the blades
Aug 13, 2006
Serena's Place ;)
Of course it had the regular greenish lights from factory.. I didnt like that...

Daytime:
sm_photo_missing.jpg

Nighttime:
sm_photo_missing.jpg

I did this a couple months ago.. just got around to posting it :sarcasm:

shaeff

Kurt is FTMFW x2!!!!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2005
Around
Looks good. Superbrightleds.com? That's what I used in my pickup and my Supra. :) They're both red now, and look fantastic. :)

Frankenstien

Mar 2, 2008
Lower Mainland, B.C.
Anyone done this to a Supra? I am curious as I wish to change my dash lights to blue. What are the part numbers for the lights in the dash? I've spent the past 2 days looking for threads and posts on this on Supramania and google :(
edit: those leds look good on the celica, I woulda gone with blue tho :)

Last edited:

Frankenstien

Mar 2, 2008
Lower Mainland, B.C.
Sweet, I'll probably get around to that in January as I've got several performance upgrades to finish first. Thanks for the info.

edit: Should probably mention that my car is RHD, pretty much the same dash as the North American MKIIIs though. Are there any known differences bulb-wise between the two dashes? All the wiring diagrams and part lists for it that I've found are in Japanese.

Last edited:

CyFi6

Aliens.
Oct 11, 2007
Phoenix
www.google.com
I used the same ones, but the cool white. Its about stock brightness, a little brighter maybe but it makes it look a lot more modern IMO. I didn't like the pale green much. If someone were to see it, they would think it was stock.

phoenix6

Rockin' the blades
Aug 13, 2006
Serena's Place ;)
sorry late reply. I actually got regular 194 bulbs at autozone. $6. I couldn't remember the led place. I love the white in the supra. Think I'll order some soon for the celica