So about this monster storm...

Jun 6, 2006
Amerika
www.dreamertheresa.com
Hope y'all are okay.

We had sirens going off a minute ago, but they've stopped. Tornadoes are popping up all over from what I understand.

I've got our oil lantern downstairs, a flashlight at the ready, and the dogs and the cat within reach to run downstairs if need be.

Be safe!!

Supracentral

Mar 30, 2005
3-2-2012-tornados.PNG

Which is actually fine. I'd prefer we stay that way rather than:

3-2-2012-tornados-2.png

Tornado. Hit a school where my dad was doing cabling at. He left 15 minutes before it hit, because he thought his boss said to leave but he really said to stay and finish then leave. The school was destroyed.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

ForcedTorque

Join the 92 Owners Group
Jul 11, 2005
Satsuma, Alabama, United States
Are the Supras out of harms way? Our news said this system is covering the country from the gulf coast to the great lakes. We aren't supposed to get too much down here til early in the morning, and we won't get it as bad as what y'all get north of us. I was talking to Jay at about 6, and it was about to get rough up there. That's probably the same weather that is heading to you.

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
Golfball sized hail just hit us pretty hard. Unfortunately, my supra and Vonda's BMW was out in the open. I can't wait to see what they look like tomorrow. It only hailed for about two minutes, but it was one hell of a two minute storm. I just painted my car back before Thanksgiving. Sucks not to have a garage to hide the cars in. Maybe we'll get a new president and construction work will pick back up...............or I can just get on some government assisted payment plans.

te72

Classifieds Moderator
Staff member
Mar 26, 2006
WHYoming
Sheesh... hope everything is alright! We don't get weather quite that bad here, just really fucking cold and really fucking windy. Other than that, it's usually alright.

If the weather here passes on to the east, you guys are in for some REALLY nice weather in a few days. ;)

Supracentral

Mar 30, 2005
We seem to live in a charmed spot. The last time we saw tornadoes here, they did the exact same thing, passed to the north and south of us. (I'm talking a pretty narrow 2 mile window). We've been very lucky thus far with this house.