Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
Sep 9, 2005
U.S.
www.ebay.com
GrimJack;1612666 said:
Here's my latest...

http://idriders.com/Supras/gbuild/P1000220.JPG[img][/QUOTE]

What turbo is that again? That is coming on hard well before 4000. I assume it is your 2JZ car.

GrimJack

Administrator
Dec 31, 1969
Richmond, BC, Canada
idriders.com
Nick M;1612721 said:
What turbo is that again? That is coming on hard well before 4000. I assume it is your 2JZ car.
It's a T67 P trim dual ball bearing .68a/r - all the build details are available here: http://www.supramania.com/forums/showthread.php?117194-The-Mistress

CajunKenny;1612735 said:
Nice Dave.

How come there's no data before spool?

Oh...and I DEMAND a race! ;)
That just happened to be the best run out of a few dozen that night... and it was in rather shitty conditions, too. Hot fuel in the tank, really high ambient temps etc, etc. This was from a tuning session rather than a shot at a nice fat juicy number - if I were going for the fat number, I'd have a couple runs early in the morning with cold air and cold fuel instead.

You're welcome to line up next to me if you want... I'll even give you a head start.

CajunKenny

PULL MY FINGER. PLEASE!
Nov 15, 2007
Washington
GrimJack;1612777 said:
That just happened to be the best run out of a few dozen that night... and it was in rather shitty conditions, too. Hot fuel in the tank, really high ambient temps etc, etc. This was from a tuning session rather than a shot at a nice fat juicy number - if I were going for the fat number, I'd have a couple runs early in the morning with cold air and cold fuel instead.

I'm sure there's more in her, I was just wondering why the boost data looked different than usual.

GrimJack;1612777 said:
I'll even give you a head start.

I'll need...oh...about a 92.7 car headstart. :)

tekdeus;1612832 said:
^^ his car is fast and light with super sticky R-compound tires. Pretty hard to beat!

Oh, I know it is! That was just a little competitive banter... Knowing the outcome, it'd still be fun to see how a 400hp 7M compares to a 568hp 2J!

When we were convoying down I5 toward Centralia, he put his foot down a couple of times and you can tell that she wanted to roll! :)

GrimJack

Administrator
Dec 31, 1969
Richmond, BC, Canada
idriders.com
CajunKenny;1612903 said:
When we were convoying down I5 toward Centralia, he put his foot down a couple of times and you can tell that she wanted to roll! :)
That was well before my last tuning session, too. Probably near 470 at the wheels at the time.

suprarich;1612932 said:
Gary Curmi (Mibrum) Dynoed 1420 to the wheels with the 7m powered dragster. Should be in the #1 spot
Gary needs to login and post a dyno sheet - cripes, I didn't even put *myself* on the list until I had a sheet posted. I don't doubt that he's got that kind of numbers, but this really is meant to be a list of the members here, not a comprehensive list of what's out there. Which means, to get on the list, you have to put in the effort to login and post.

crisp

existentialincrementalist
May 25, 2007
Ohio
Awesome, Dave! Now I need to get some hard numbers up! I'd be happy just to get a glimpse of my current 15psi range "baseline" with Ian's top-end setup... even though the FFIM is still a ways out there before I swap!

Sheesh, that really is a good hit between 3~4 already!

-crisp

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
Sep 9, 2005
U.S.
www.ebay.com
suprarich;1612932 said:
Gary Curmi (Mibrum) Dynoed 1420 to the wheels with the 7m powered dragster. Should be in the #1 spot

How about the video he has on youtube with an MA70 running 8.62 in the original body, unlike the HKS car all those years ago.

Nick 95 6sp

Ported & Polished
Sep 5, 2007
S.E. PA
I'm sort of surprised but it looks like this might make the list!

613.8 whp @ 22 psi on 93 oct pump, spraying 50/50 methanol/water (590 wtq):

http://i59.photobucket.com/albums/g292/nickjt/HKS Twin project/dynorun.jpg

2 X GT2860 with TiAL exhaust housings (0.64 a/r)
custom modified HKS twin kit manifolds converted to all V-bands
ported/built head with stock size valves, Ferrea parts
GSC S1 cams
DEFIV modifed stock intake manifold
ETS "custom" FMIC (10"H X 26"W X 3-1/2"T core w/3" nozzles)
AEM v2
AEM meth spray kit
PHR Stg2 fuel system, 850cc Siemens injectors, twin Denso Supra pumps
RMM downpipe, TRD gen2 catback

suprarich

Nov 9, 2005
ohio
GrimJack;1612934 said:
Gary needs to login and post a dyno sheet - cripes, I didn't even put *myself* on the list until I had a sheet posted. I don't doubt that he's got that kind of numbers, but this really is meant to be a list of the members here, not a comprehensive list of what's out there. Which means, to get on the list, you have to put in the effort to login and post.

He is a member of SM, he just does not log onto any forums very much. In fact many of the worlds most power full 7m's are not on any forums. But I will see if Gary will post here. Just good for the community to see such numbers from the 7m to silence all the 7m haters. He runs a lot of my stuff in his motor so I have a pretty extensive list of mods on his set up. He has a dyno video floating around somewhere.

tekdeus

Pronounced Tek-DAY-us
Jan 23, 2006
Vancouver Canada
www.bitrontech.com

mibrum

Mibrum Racing Team
Hi Grimjack,

I am very surprised that you do not know about my car......and about me I have been a SM Member if I remember well from the 2004.....I have even posted some pictures,vidoes on this forum.....

Also just to let you know Malta is a very small isalnd around 17miles long with 6 miles width and we have 3 people that have a dyno here and they are not that professionally. the one that I was on last March we have registered 1340 @ 37psi boost unfortunatly this dyno is not with a computer it is with gauges.......

As Rich from SIP said he know all about my car since he send me the parts over and it is with his help that I have these good numbers

Thanks
Gary

GrimJack

Administrator
Dec 31, 1969
Richmond, BC, Canada
idriders.com
Ryan, you're added - although I'm pretty sure the rules say something about having to last more than 10 days before you pop the engine! ;)

Brad, you're added.

Gary, you're added - and yes, I know about the famous Maltese dragster. :) The problem was, the rules say you have to post in this thread to get on the list - otherwise, we'd have a whole lot of crazy entries from folks who don't pop in to answer questions or, worst case, aren't even members here.