Slow's build: Wheelie Bar Equipped

Slow66

I think with my dipstick
Apr 3, 2005
Newington, CT
SySt said:
I want that lexan windshield. Did you make it yourself or have a shop make it? How much did it cost you either way?

Made it myself.

Very tedious process, and cost about $120 iirc. its just regular 3/16 polycarbonate, and not the high dollar scratch resistant stuff. I figure if it gets bad enough, ill just make another one out of the good stuff later now that i have a good template....i didnt want to ruin a good piece first.

Quin

Trans killer
Dec 5, 2006
Columbus, IN
I can't even describe what... How in the hell is it even possible to spool a turbo that big?! It's the size of a small child, no exaggerating my seven year old niece could fit in there and not hit the sides

Slow66

I think with my dipstick
Apr 3, 2005
Newington, CT
Levi: it is a custom 4 link that i fabbed up with a fully-braced ford 9" rear. If you do a search with my name and threads ive started, i think theres a couple threads with pics of the fab process....

Breth: that button is for the trans-brake

Enraged: Good eye :) yes they are from RMR.....and i highly reccommend them. :)

SySt

Mar 30, 2005
Burnsville, Minnesota
Slow66 said:
Levi: it is a custom 4 link that i fabbed up with a fully-braced ford 9" rear. If you do a search with my name and threads ive started, i think theres a couple threads with pics of the fab process....

Breth: that button is for the trans-brake

Enraged: Good eye :) yes they are from RMR.....and i highly reccommend them. :)

*cough* 3 speed auto *caough*. I am not a drag racer only a Supra owner. That give me the right to say what I have.

Slow66

I think with my dipstick
Apr 3, 2005
Newington, CT
SySt said:
*cough* 3 speed auto *caough*. I am not a drag racer only a Supra owner. That give me the right to say what I have.

Forgive me for sounding stupid SySt, but im not sure i understand what that post was about.....

pimptrizkit

thread killer
Dec 22, 2005
vancouver Wa
i think he was saying a 3speed doesn't belong in the car, since the stock aut is a 4speed, obviously, if i assume righ, he doesn't his noise in the right books..

personaly, if i stayed auto, i would like to try to adapt the a750e from the new tundra's and lexus, it's a 7 speed auto? maybe a 6, either way freakin rediculous.. and i was thinking that tranny with a aftermarket tranny controller would be sick! be like having a 6 speed with no clutch.

Slow66

I think with my dipstick
Apr 3, 2005
Newington, CT
Well, the comment confused me because of what was quoted....

And i dont even have a 3 speed (anymore) its a 2 speed powerglide in the car now....

boost PSSH boost

SM's Welding Guru
Apr 4, 2005
Marshall, WI
Local 4 link car <----click it

Thought I'd bump your thread to remind you to make more progress, cause I demand more pics.

Link is a friend's ford 9" mk3...building a TT SBC for it. I gave him a lot of parts for that car, 89+ front bumper, trim, lights, etc. Pretty neat.