SILV06: MKIII Dyno Smackdown!!

Slow66

I think with my dipstick
Apr 3, 2005
Newington, CT
The time has come to start coordinating what could possibly be the biggest gathering of high hp MKIII supras ever assembled!!

Im sure many of you are aware of Supras Invade Las Vegas ( http://vegas.supras.org )as one of the biggest yearly gathering of Supras around, and now we are setting up an event JUST for mkiiis to shine.

The MKIII Dyno Smackdown is made for the cream of the MKIII crop to show their stuff. 7m, 1J, 2J, 1uz, it doesnt matter. If its in a MKIII shell and makes some big power, It can be showcased.

Here is the bottom line. We have about 7 spots that need filled. Tony Orta with his 822whp from last year and the JawsGear MKIII (associate sponsor of SILV), already have invitations. This means 5 more spots need filled.

If you feel you have something for us to showcase, I urge you to email me at SILV06Smackdown@Supras.Org Please include a mods list, previous dyno sheet, a pic or 2, or whatever might pertain to us wanting you to participate.

Also keep in mind there is always mag coverage and plenty of filming going on at these events so theres plenty of chances to be famous :)

I will be eagerly awaiting responsesfrom you guys. I, more than anyone, want the mkiiis well repped at the dyno this year, so lets make it happen!

Last edited:

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
Sep 9, 2005
U.S.
www.ebay.com
There are some big numbers here. Go show them off. Don't be like the JZA80 bitches who won't dyno becuase they don't have the highest hp number, but still have good power.

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
::w00t:: ...Come on guys. I know of three. Duane, Nate, and Mallonyx off the top of my head. I don't know what IJ dynos, but he lives in another world............;)

Somebody had better video all this and post it up here, or their will be reprocusions and consequences.................:biglaugh:

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
SupraMania.com stickers will help you with traction if placed on the side glass just over the tires. Kind of like a secret weapon......................;)

JZ_killa_t68

Fartknocker
Jun 19, 2005
Sin City
suprahero said:
SupraMania.com stickers will help you with traction if placed on the side glass just over the tires. Kind of like a secret weapon......................;)

not only that, they're actually engineered to reduce curb weight, and add a couple extra horses.

KeithH

Mar 31, 2005
Portland, OR
Bryan,

Don't worry if you can't fill all 7 slots. We all know MkIIIs don't run anyway. :)

Come on guys. You all whine and bitch that the other events don't give the MkIIIs a chance but when you get a chance you all hide in the corner with your thumb in your <insert your favorite orifice here>.

We have created a showcase dedicated to just the MkIIIs. Help us show the world that the MkIII can be a powerhouse too.

pimptrizkit

thread killer
Dec 22, 2005
vancouver Wa
Wills7MGTE said:
KiethH = Typical MK4 richer

umm... im pretty sure ive meet keith at the portland meet, i dont remember seeing any mk4's.. but he did hav quite a stylish mk3 he's been working on.

i would love to go , but when i put down 301 or some thing like that, well you get the picture.. not to mention i have yet to get my car dynoed. and im still playing with the fuel..

KeithH

Mar 31, 2005
Portland, OR
Hmmm... if I have a MkIV I would love to know where it is. While there are parts of the MkIV that I like I actually prefer the MkIII body over all others. If there was a MkIV in my garage I would probably sell it and pocket the cash.

http://supras.org/keith/ - this is my true love.

I was just trying to get you guys all up in arms to try and fill out the Smackdown - the single greatest gathering of MkIIIs ever assembled.

ForcedTorque

Join the 92 Owners Group
Jul 11, 2005
Satsuma, Alabama, United States
Too far for Duane? Jake prolly wouldn't be ready, but he's planning on having 2000 HP hehe, and he's too damn far too. I'd love to be there all 225 HP, but it'd take a week drive time plus my time at the event. Too many miles to drive, and I can't afford to fly. Gonna soon be a lot of high HP MKIII's in the southeast with Justin727, reignmaker, outofstep, and more. Sorry if I forgot you, I know there are plenty more.

Dec 3, 2003
Canada
ForcedTorque said:
Too far for Duane? Jake prolly wouldn't be ready, but he's planning on having 2000 HP hehe, and he's too damn far too. I'd love to be there all 225 HP, but it'd take a week drive time plus my time at the event. Too many miles to drive, and I can't afford to fly. Gonna soon be a lot of high HP MKIII's in the southeast with Justin727, reignmaker, outofstep, and more. Sorry if I forgot you, I know there are plenty more.

Funny..LOL I have driven to Vegas not once but twice. I was the first MKIII Supra to hit 600 RWHP at the Vegas meet. By the way, the trip for me is 1641 miles one way ;)

I would go if my car was ready but it won't be as far as I can tell.

My project as it is coming along fine :) http://www.supramania.com/forums/showthread.php?t=23714

Duane