SILV, who's going???

fstlane88

Single time!!
Apr 5, 2005
South FL
I'm getting the itch to finally make the trip out. Although, unfortunately w/o my car. But, wanting to get an idea now of who is thinking about making the trip out. I've always wanted to goto Vegas, and have some vacation time I have to use up so I'm really looking at going at this point. Anyone want to split a room??

azsuprasm

Apr 4, 2008
Scottsdale, AZ
becauseican;1099080 said:
I will be there.

...as will most all of the running MkII's, III's and IV's within 500 miles!!

http://vegas.supras.org/v08/

There are also a TON of other threads here on SM and SF. Just search "SILV".

RSVP now to let us know you're coming, and then go to the REGISTRATION page and pre-pay for your events...at a NICE discount!

Dyno, Poker Tournament, Show-n-Shine, Awards Ceremony, Scenic Drive...

...and this year, a FULL COMPLIMENT of DRAG RACING at LVMS!!

Reserve your spot today!

ps...Mr. Because-I-Can, PM either myself or Keith Hart if you're interested in setting up your wares at the SnS by becoming a Corporate Partner for 2008.

Sponsorship has its privileges.

Hell, PM me directly & give me the reasons why I NEED a DDP vs. Expanded TE + Std. 3" DP.

Last edited:

fstlane88

Single time!!
Apr 5, 2005
South FL
honestabe;1098723 said:
I'm going and may possibly still have a spot available in my room. But I'll be coming from Oregon

Well I'm looking at flying out so I'd end up meeting up with you at the hotel most likely. Are you taking your car? If you're serious about going and want to split a room, I'll PM you some contact info and get the ball rolling on it.

Tun_x

Built to do the NASTY!!
Apr 1, 2005
Utah
you got it..... might be the only thing I have on ... after all it is vegas

KeithH

Mar 31, 2005
Portland, OR
I'm not going!

I don't want to see Duane and Tony line up at the drags. I don't want to see 200+ Supras gleaming in a single parking lot. I don't want to drink all night with Supra guys and then get up early to go out and watch Supras all day.