SILV, who's going???

Dec 3, 2003
Canada
honestabe;1101434 said:
Duane, I thought you were trailoring your Supra to SILV?

I am. If I break it, I don't want to bring it is all I'm saying. I have been testing it on the street and it is going to be fun!! So far so good. :icon_bigg

fstlane88

Single time!!
Apr 5, 2005
South FL
upgradedsupra;1102090 said:
I am. If I break it, I don't want to bring it is all I'm saying. I have been testing it on the street and it is going to be fun!! So far so good. :icon_bigg

Vids!!

KeithH

Mar 31, 2005
Portland, OR
Duane doesn't want to let the cat out of the bag and I don't blame him. You'll just have to come out to The Largest Supra Event on the PLANET to see for yourself.

jawsgear

Undergoing Construction
Jan 29, 2006
Sactown
www.jawsgear.com
upgradedsupra;1102090 said:

Don't start making excuses yet. Get some seat time in that race rocket and fly that bitch to Vegas. :evil2:

Dec 3, 2003
Canada
suprabad;1102368 said:
Any predictions??? Or are we not talking?

Lemee guess....not talking.

Predictions are, it will be go pretty good.

jawsgear;1102524 said:
Don't start making excuses yet. Get some seat time in that race rocket and fly that bitch to Vegas. :evil2:

No excuses here Jeff, I'm just saying that I am testing the new set-up and we all know how it can turn out sometimes. :icon_razz

Duane

fstlane88

Single time!!
Apr 5, 2005
South FL
Funny, I started this thread all ready to go, only to find out the final NMRA race of the season is that very same week/weekend. Considering I work for a Mustang shop and, everyone will be either working at that race, or working at the shop, there is no way I can get that time off. :icon_mad:

So just have to plan for next year, have fun all!!!

KeithH

Mar 31, 2005
Portland, OR
fstlane88 - sorry to hear about your schedule conflict. Unfortunately there is no "perfect" weekend where all Supra owners will be free. Even the big sport compact races fluctuate after their initial schedule is released. There is a rain delay event now scheduled the same weekend as SILV08.

Oh well... best laid plans and all.

See you next year in VEGAS BABY!