Silly BMW owners.

WhtMa71

D0 W3RK
Apr 24, 2007
Macon, GA
So a guy in a nice new white 535i driving behind me pulls up next to me at a red light. Once he gets my attention he says "That thing turbo?" Me- "Yes it is..says in on the rear trim.." Him- "oh cool..."

He then assumed the gangsta'-car-driving-lean with just his left hand on the wheel and just starts looking straight. There were no other cars to be seen on the road once the traffic going perpendicular to us had cleared.

I already had it in 1st, foot off the brake and sitting on top of the gas, and clutch in. Once the light turned green I got the jump with no tire spin. Revved to 6k and shifted, back tires spin and the ass end wiggles around a bit. His nose is at my rear bumper. I shift to third and continue to pull on him until I let off when he's a good two cars behind me.

As I engine brake in 4th back down to the speed limit he also let off, stayed about a car length behind me for about 30 secs and then turns onto a side street.

Yea his car weighs a good bit more but has the I6 twin turbo with 300hp and 300tq.

I just have a 3"turbo back exhaust, intake, and boost at 10psi. Not a bad race I assume. It was fun at least. I never get hit up for a race while in the Supra, only when im driving my DD civic..

Silly, non-M series, BMW drivers thinking they can take on some Japanese muscle!

DBN

FML
Jan 22, 2009
Fairfield, Ca
haha lol i only get assholes in civics and shit trying to race me when im in my sr5 corolla. theyre like "oh snap initial d son!":3d_frown:

shaeff

Kurt is FTMFW x2!!!!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2005
Around
:) I don't consider myself a "BMW guy". Nice kill. ;) I will admit, that over on the BMW forums there are many elitists. It's annoying!

jdma70

eat my boost
Jul 10, 2005
NC
nice kill. he had nothing on you. Im surprised u beat him hencei thought those inline 6 TT motors were quite fast.

WhtMa71

D0 W3RK
Apr 24, 2007
Macon, GA
lol I actually did that the other day as well.. Don't know what kind it was but it was a newish one. Beat him worse than the BMW.