Silly 350z's

7M-KDL

Seeking high numbers
i'll have to agree on the 350s being weak. i stayed even with one a few weeks ago when i had 2 broken knock sensors, a boost leak, a stock non-retorqued head gasket(which is now blown)..and a few vacuum leaks lol

inb4 flames: my car is parked now, awaiting money for a full rebuild, and fixing all those problems...should be starting in a few weeks.

Grandavi

Sep 25, 2008
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
7M-KDL;1384101 said:
i'll have to agree on the 350s being weak. i stayed even with one a few weeks ago when i had 2 broken knock sensors, a boost leak, a stock non-retorqued head gasket(which is now blown)..and a few vacuum leaks lol

inb4 flames: my car is parked now, awaiting money for a full rebuild, and fixing all those problems...should be starting in a few weeks.

Thats what I love about my 88.. Totally stock, bad plug wires, some hoses I havent fixed yet, a tad out of tune right now, and if I get a rolling start at about 30 mph, I have only been taking by a new STI so far. (I love those mustangs that make owners feel they can drive... lol)

I'm afraid of fixing my car because it is a bit too fast for my foot already.. the boy's in blue will get me eventually if I dont grab a brain!

7M-KDL

Seeking high numbers
Grandavi;1384602 said:
Thats what I love about my 88.. Totally stock, bad plug wires, some hoses I havent fixed yet, a tad out of tune right now, and if I get a rolling start at about 30 mph, I have only been taking by a new STI so far. (I love those mustangs that make owners feel they can drive... lol)

I'm afraid of fixing my car because it is a bit too fast for my foot already.. the boy's in blue will get me eventually if I dont grab a brain!

ill have to agree on that too. my foot is heavy and my car isnt exactly one you see all the time that the po can get confused...its pretty hard for me to hide if they got a look at me. as a matter of fact, i got a ticket for 70 in a 45 when i pulled against that 350...but i still want mo powaa, and boost :)

bigaaron

Supramania Contributor
Apr 12, 2005
Pomona, CA
www.driftmotion.com
My brother's G35 is about as fast as my 1jz..... off boost. LOL

I keep smoking those GTO's, I think I've beat 5 of them now. Actually they hit me up each time, it's like they see a Supra and think it's going to be an easy win.

wasup00912

Jul 7, 2009
washington
Mod list:

BPU 1jz with fuel support mods, and a tune. Running 18psi.

p1439131_1.jpg

very nice kill
i like how you said its stock lol just to make him feel like a dip&%$# when you mopped him. lol:biglaugh: sounds like it worked well by how he turned off
makes you feel all warm and fuzzy inside doesnt it:love:

btw i love your wheels and the lip. im very very shallow when it comes to body work and wheels

Sinful7m

addicted to boost...
Aug 26, 2009
Oldbridge Nj
wasup00912;1439131 said:
Mod list:

BPU 1jz with fuel support mods, and a tune. Running 18psi.

p1439369_1.jpg

very nice kill
i like how you said its stock lol just to make him feel like a dip&%$# when you mopped him. lol:biglaugh: sounds like it worked well by how he turned off
makes you feel all warm and fuzzy inside doesnt it:love:

btw i love your wheels and the lip. im very very shallow when it comes to body work and wheels

what kind of lip is that?

jessemkiiis

Sep 28, 2009
Childersburg AL,
Man you car is my motivation, I saw it on a socal supra thread and fell in love.
I actually posted one of your pics in my build thread.
hope you dont mind if I borrow some of your stylings?

RiyadYar

Supramania Contributor
Nov 20, 2007
NY
supisarethebest;1419467 said:
those might be sparco rims,ive seen them on ebay,not saying that his are from ebay,dont hold me accountable though

--------------------------------------
i figured it out their the xxr 962's