Silencing Scott, for now.

jmoneydtb

Old Skool Kool Enthusiast
Nov 6, 2006
mobile, al
So, I was really tired of being sick and just sitting on my butt inside. Having not driven my car in the past 4-5 days, I was getting antsy too. So I finally decided to give in to Scott's nagging me for pics, much as I, well, we all do for him! :D The car needs a better bath though but I didn't feel like buying the stuff and driving all the way back home to wash and wax her, then come back to town (15-20 min each way) to shoot the pics, especially since it was already about 5:30. So I just ran her through a wash, which definately wasn't worth the $5. Anyway, on with the pics. Click to enlarge.

I'll shoot some more pics after she has been bathed properly. No build thread yet, it will be started before the end of the year though, hopefully with in the next 2 months-ish.

ForcedTorque

Join the 92 Owners Group
Jul 11, 2005
Satsuma, Alabama, United States
OK.........First, GET OFF YOUR ASS and wash that car. Don't ever take it through another automated machine. That paint is nice, keep it that way!

And, I knew you were living in B.F.E., but you didn't tell me that your living conditions were so rough. I can put a roof over your head that will keep the water off of ya, if need be.

jmoneydtb

Nov 6, 2006
mobile, al
Reign_Maker said:
TAH-DAH! Magic! Now use that Supra to escape Mobile for good!!!

I'm already not in Mobile, haven't been for about 8 months. But it sucks worse here. :3d_frown: I want to go back acutally, believe it or not...:dunno:

Reign_Maker

Has cheezberger
Aug 31, 2005
Florida
I doesnt help any... ;) But if I come to WalMart up there, you can help me... :D:D:D Seriously though, get outta there... Move back down south...

ForcedTorque

Join the 92 Owners Group
Jul 11, 2005
Satsuma, Alabama, United States
Reign_Maker said:
Where you at bro?

Nope........The question is wrong here. We should be asking you, Jake...........Where you at Bro.......Is that car still not running?

That's right, There's still no silencing this Scott!

I want to have a Mobile meet, but won't do it until your car and mine are both running. James and I were just discussing the possibilities of a Mobile meet. We could realistically have:

2- 700HP 7M's (Jake/Justin)
1- 1JZ MKII ( Suprahero)
1- 2JZ MKIII (Judgegolf)
1- 800HP MKIV (BlksupraTT)...(with his new set up that's under constructio)
1- Supreme MKIII Goddess (MKIII Vixen)

And that's just a start! With the exception of Jay and Vondas 4 hour drive, nobody else there would be more than an hour and a half away. I didn't even mention my car, James' car, the CHI2K7 MKIII dyno winner (Noah 89T), or any of the other Mobile area Supras. We gotta make this happen!

jmoneydtb

Nov 6, 2006
mobile, al
Reign_Maker said:
I doesnt help any... ;) But if I come to WalMart up there, you can help me... :D:D:D Seriously though, get outta there... Move back down south...

Believe me, I'M TRYING! If I had a place to stay for as cheap as I am staying here down in Mobile I would move back now, but I don't. :3d_frown:

A meet would be awesome! Finally I get to attend a Supra meet as a Supra owner! Just have to be sure to discuss exact dates well ahead of time so I can make sure I will be off. :D

Reign_Maker

Has cheezberger
Aug 31, 2005
Florida
Aaron comes, Im definately there... And not to shatter any illusions, but I dont think I'll be at 700 just yet, Im thinking more along the 650 range... I hit 650 and Im happy...

Gimme a few weeks, I should be done... *snickers*

Jmoney, live in Chickasaw, its cheap... :D

jmoneydtb

Nov 6, 2006
mobile, al
Chickasaw = Cheap, yes.
Here = Free (cept the overages on the phone bill from the gay phone company cause I'm online all the time, dial up FTL.)

I'm living with the parental units currently.

Somewhat of an update: I'm getting a Blitz Dual SBC SpecS boost controller from Bill for $225, on HPF.com right now they are currently listed at $313.56 before shipping.

jmoneydtb

Nov 6, 2006
mobile, al
23, I'm staying here for now because I ran into some funding problems while I was on my own in Mobile, and I'm trying to get back on my feet. Hoping to take a few classes up here next semester and pull my GPA up then transfer back down to Faulkner St. and live in the dorms for a bit. That's the plan anyway, though, owning a Supra doesn't help me save any money....AT ALL.

jmoneydtb

Nov 6, 2006
mobile, al
Swapped over my Optima RedTop and Greddy TypeS BOV from my Z to the Supra today. No pics as of yet, I may go snap em in a few minutes or just let the suspense build and wait till tomorrow! :biglaugh:

Hmm...maybe time to start the "build" thread.