Sig Requests

exander

Anything but Lurker
May 23, 2006
colorado
johnathan1 said:
a couple more.
Do you want it like your old one or do you want something totally new? I will work on it in the next couple of days because I have to leave for Albuquerque in the morning and then I have a softball game at 7 when I get back so I'm not sure if I'll be up to it or not tomorrow, but I promise I will get it done. Also Loki and Theressa and all the others talented in graphic design should give it a shot in case he like them better or something. Also if SupraHero gets me those pics I will have to work on his some too so it could be a couple days before it is done. I hope your not in a rush;)

exander

Anything but Lurker
May 23, 2006
colorado
BTW everyone Ive done a sig for has to sign up for the fantasy football league now because SM members are lame and no one has signed up yet:icon_razz
Anyways once again here is the info.

League ID#: 469863
League Name: SupraMania
Password: supra

Facime

Leather work expert
Jun 1, 2006
Corvallis OR
stanzaspeed said:
could someone chop up a sig for lil ol me?

I was bored today waiting for some paint to dry...so I whipped this up for ya.

stanzaspeedsig.jpg

exander

Anything but Lurker
May 23, 2006
colorado
Okay Johnathon here are a couple completely new ones. Let me know what you guys think.

p309014_1.jpg

That is supposed to be a magnifying glass zooming in on "Tiffany"
p309014_2.jpg

exander

Anything but Lurker
May 23, 2006
colorado
johnathan1 said:
Those are good^^...but you spelled my name wrong! lol and i kinda wanted a pic that had the front and back in it, maybe like faded in the corner? I'm not sure...but you're definitely on the right track!
LOL oops

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
I'll try to get some pics of my car spinning for you Exander. I think I want to put one like that in my sig. Go ahead and do whatever you can do for these fine people. I'm trying to figure out where I can go burn rubber without law dog catching me. Our cops around here will throw you in jail for something like that. They wear army fatigues and combat boots for their dress code. I will get them somehow though.............lol

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
Hey Exander, I haven't forgotten you, but there isn't any place around here that I can do any burnouts because the county sherriffs are on strike and we have like fifteen state troopers everywhere..................lol