colorado
p292939_1.jpg

p292939_2.jpg

exander

Anything but Lurker
May 23, 2006
colorado
johnathan1 said:
edit: and could you make it say "Tiffany" instead? Maybe put johnathan1 smaller, and up in the corner? (Sorry for being such a pain in the ass) ;)
I'll do it tomorrow.

Edit: Hey Loki do you wanna do that 1/2 black 1/2 burgandy one;)

exander

Anything but Lurker
May 23, 2006
colorado
^^^
Do you wanna do the 1/2 black 1/2 burgandy one?

Edit: It would look better if you slowed down the transition, and maybe put in another slide.

Syris

Need Rust Repair
Aug 24, 2005
Bryan, OH /Lima, OH
Wow Thanks Exander. I like it, even makes my car seem like it is RHD. Out of curiousity is it possible to see the car like that before flipping it?

exander

Anything but Lurker
May 23, 2006
colorado
Syris said:
Wow Thanks Exander. I like it, even makes my car seem like it is RHD. Out of curiousity is it possible to see the car like that before flipping it?
Do you mean like this or just the car. Anyways that is the car flipped.
p304124_1.jpg

edit: sorry I'm an idiot I forgot to post the pic.

Last edited:

exander

Anything but Lurker
May 23, 2006
colorado
meggs521 said:
What's lens flare?
Perhaps because the most dramatic images ever seen by regular people are typically made possible only through photography and television, a lens flare is often used to deliberately invoke that same sense of drama. A lens flare is also useful when added to an artificial or modified image composition because it adds a sense of realism, implying that the image is an un-edited original photograph of a "Real-life" scene.

For both these reasons (implying realism and/or drama) artificial lens flare is a common effect in various graphics editing programs, although its use can be a point of contention among professional graphic designers. Lens flare was one of the first special effects developed for computer graphics because it is the result of relatively simple optical principles. During the mid- to late-1990s, lens flare was a popular graphical gimmick for computer and video games, and is now accompanied by other more complex atmospheric effects that add an even greater sense of realism.