Sheedy Built Supra

sheedy126

Boost Addict
Apr 30, 2012
kennewick
while it was nice today, i washed the soup and installed an aftermarket (Shooting for OEM look) front lip. i think it turned out pretty well considering it was under 40$ with hardware.

sheedy126

Boost Addict
Apr 30, 2012
kennewick
GC89;2067551 said:
Lip looks good, one of the best retrofits I have seen. Do you ever make it over to Spokane?
I made it down to Vancouver to pick up a passenger side fender since mine is an aftermarket thin piece. In the process I got a cracked windshield and headlight :/ not sure that I was headed over to Spokane though
Grandavi;2067514 said:
Impressive!
Thanks!

Sent from my LG-LS980 using Tapatalk

turbogeek87

turbogeek87
Mar 29, 2006
Juneau, AK
Love the build, working on my own painfully slow HX35 build. a suggestion though, let the girlfriend keep taking the pics...:thumbup:I think that is more her skill-set. And more of your work on the car shines through. You have a beautiful car.

Larry B

sheedy126

Boost Addict
Apr 30, 2012
kennewick
turbogeek87;2067628 said:
Love the build, working on my own painfully slow HX35 build. a suggestion though, let the girlfriend keep taking the pics...[emoji106]I think that is more her skill-set. And more of your work on the car shines through. You have a beautiful car.

Larry B
Thanks man, means a lot. It's definitely been a slow build but has paid off!
kakanator;2067631 said:
damn son so much win are those xxr 531 and what size and off set?
They are Varrstoen ES7 18x9.5 front and 10.5 rear. I bought them used from a guy I met at supra nationals in 2014. If I remember right the offset is +12 front and +22 rear

sheedy126

Boost Addict
Apr 30, 2012
kennewick
I don't know anyone who makes that specific ffim right now, it is a ptr manifold. From what I've heard, the guy who was making them basically just disappeared and quit making them. It's too bad because he did such a good job

Mikael_7m

Built 7M
Apr 26, 2009
Australia
sheedy126;2067658 said:
I don't know anyone who makes that specific ffim right now, it is a ptr manifold. From what I've heard, the guy who was making them basically just disappeared and quit making them. It's too bad because he did such a good job

Damn that sucks cos it seemed to be a reasonable price too!

din904;2067695 said:
Mikael_7m;2067649 said:
looking very nice! do you know if there is someone who still makes that FFIM? Is yours a PTR item?[/QUOTE

http://www.sleeperdesigns.net/ Seth is still making manifolds

I'd love one from Seth but arent they really pricey? Im poor haha

sheedy126

Boost Addict
Apr 30, 2012
kennewick
I installed my new driftmotion modified oil pump, Arizona performance supply tube, all new oil squirters, and power steering pump with new power steering lines. Now it shouldn't leak a drop of anything!

Inside the engine still looks very very clean, no build up of any sort

sheedy126

Boost Addict
Apr 30, 2012
kennewick
Rollus;2068075 said:
Nice job!
Have you done this on car?
Thanks, it took about two days with the car on jack stands in the garage
kakanator;2068076 said:
damn hella cool I take it you have a cross brace holding the motor and tranny up and you just dropped the sub frame?
Yep I borrowed a friend's engine bar which just holds up the engine so I could drop the sub frame.
Thw transmission is still bolted up to the mount, so no support there.
I ended up putting my jack stands as high as they could on either side in the front then when unbolted, I lowered the subframe with a jack.
It's not too bad of a job, just time consuming

I also got some wrap and connectors to start my engine harness. I'm still waiting on the ecu master wire kit and new oem connectors for the engine.
I'll also be eliminating a lot of the factory sensors / adding connectors for later on. (flex fuel and fuel pressure sensors)

I sold the walbro 400lph pump I purchased and will be going with the 450 e85 rated. That way I can be e85 ready, get tuned on pump gas, then later on whenever I decide I can do a full e85 tune and blend them in the ecu to run whatever mix I want. It'll be nice having an e85 pump within 10 miles of my house too

I only need one coolant sensor for the ecu / gauge so the rest can go. I ordered a bunch of plugs to replace the sensors with to clean it up a little.

Last edited:

Rollus

Jun 2, 2011
Paris, France
I'm also in the process of redo my harness. It's nice hardware you got there. Where did it come from? I can't read the address on the labels..

sheedy126

Boost Addict
Apr 30, 2012
kennewick
Rollus;2068192 said:
I'm also in the process of redo my harness. It's nice hardware you got there. Where did it come from? I can't read the address on the labels..
The items pictured are from wirecare.com. They've get everything from connectors to custom labeled shrink wrap. I ordered the ecu master diy harness and Toyota connectors from driftmotion

sheedy126

Boost Addict
Apr 30, 2012
kennewick
Painted my calipers red and my rotors black. Looks much better than faded red calipers and rusted rotors.
I also stopped by my friends house to help him with his 240 strut bar. He also won the 80eighty gtr giveaway car.

I also got the rest of my connectors from driftmotion. Just waiting on the ecu master wire harness now