Secret underground footage of IJ's new ride in development!

Flateric

Mar 26, 2008
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
Thought you could hide this from us didn't you man! You've taken up golfing and are tired of how long a typical round takes, I knew it!
[video=youtube;6gBs_miaBPE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6gBs_miaBPE&feature=player_embedded[/video]

gurley0916

Gurley=Last Name not girl
Mar 10, 2008
Columbus,OH
HAHAAH that video is great and sadly I know right were this was taken, Ive driven down that road countless times.

Poodles

I play with fire
Jul 22, 2006
Fort Worth, TX
:yelrotflm

Love this comment: This is the answer to "Why don't you see that many old rednecks?"

Crazy fucks :rofl:

Flateric

Mar 26, 2008
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
Poodles;1682232 said:
:yelrotflm

Love this comment: This is the answer to "Why don't you see that many old rednecks?"

Crazy fucks :rofl:

It does look amazingly unsafe doesn't it? I can't imagine something with a wheelbase that short is going to be all that stable at those kinda speeds.

te72

Classifieds Moderator
Staff member
Mar 26, 2006
WHYoming
Wow... Just... wow. Good point on the rednecks. :rofl:

Dustin, is that on Happy Valley Road in Phoenix? Looks like it to me... been a while since I lived up in North Phoenix, but definitely looks like it.

Flateric

Mar 26, 2008
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
GrimJack;1682311 said:

Yes, but come on that bike isn't something you could take on a golfcourse! I mean seriously man........didn't you think this through........

Where would you put your clubs?:nono:

On the other hand that golf cart would be totally welcome at any course you could possibly name.............(do the rednecks have gold courses in their area? Or is it a sorta shooting range/driving range dual use sorta setup? Anyone?)