SCs gone wild!! [Vid]

Wills7MGTE

( . )( . )'s RULE!!!!
May 12, 2006
Jackson, MO
www.myspace.com
Where do I start, the cars are nice but the owners, I kinda worry about, its a lot of gay michael bay type music with the same 4 shots of the same 4 cars over and over and over and over and over and over again.

On a further note, why the meguiars bullshit at the opening, did they pay you? do you really like meguiars so much that you'd bore the world with a yahoo found picture of a product they make? honestly........ No engine shots, no descriptions of mods, no legit races or footage of any real value or interest. I give it two thumbs down, just my opinion and all but wow just really BLAH.

P.S. The whole Jetta scene was retarded, useless, pointless and leads me to question the makers status as a heterosexual.

GotTurbos?

2J = Here; Swap = Near
Apr 24, 2006
Dallas, TX
I agree, that video was the biggest piece of shit I've watched in a while, the only shots of the dash while accelerating only showed how pathetically slow the cars seemed to be. Ad to that the crappy camera operation... irregular time, I don't know... the whole thing was weird and just made me feel horrible watching it.

ValgeKotkas

Supramania Contributor
Apr 14, 2006
Over the pond
The beginning was good, the first time they started moving left and right and forward with the music was good, but as the process was repeated the second time, that was shit...

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
I hadn't seen it and I enjoyed it. I also thought the part about the vw was funny....:biglaugh:

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
CryoSlash;1056077 said:
Who ever complains about re-posting a vid this amazing is fucking gay.

I don't get the hangup with reposts. If you've seen it before, just exit the thread, but it seems to be a hanging offense on every forum I visit..........:dunno:
SupraOfDoom;1056080 said:
I like how they filmed it, but I'm not impressed by the cars so much. Anyway, OT seems like a strange place for this considering its about other cars... maybe the "Other cars" section?

I'm sure they're faster than they showed, but I'm with you. I wasn't impressed at all with what they did show power wise, but I loved the way they filmed it and edited it. I'd love to have the ability to do a video like that. I can barely edit mine on photobucket, so I am envious.

TurboFreak

NOBAMA
Jan 22, 2006
East Coast
suprahero;1056091 said:
I don't get the hangup with reposts. If you've seen it before, just exit the thread, but it seems to be a hanging offense on every forum I visit..........:dunno:

Meh, I get what you're saying but when its been posted just a couple weeks before it kinda gets annoying.
I was just probably in a bad mood when I replied before...:sarcasm:

s!ke

JDM Tyte Yo!
Jun 17, 2006
San Jose, California
i searched for the video before posting, so i thought it was OK to post it. and i agree the ads at the beginning are odd, and the VW part is stupid because its an automatic stalling lol

but its a well put together video.

also, i didnt realize that the off topic lounge was OWNED by anyone... i didnt realize i had to be punished for posting an off topic item in the off topic lounge.

20Q#98r650#W&32#$#%i4bfs07r=29#@*&%_Q

DonS1mpson

Black Supramacist.
Mar 19, 2006
England!
Wills7MGTE;1055784 said:
Where do I start, the cars are nice but the owners, I kinda worry about, its a lot of gay michael bay type music with the same 4 shots of the same 4 cars over and over and over and over and over and over again.

On a further note, why the meguiars bullshit at the opening, did they pay you? do you really like meguiars so much that you'd bore the world with a yahoo found picture of a product they make? honestly........ No engine shots, no descriptions of mods, no legit races or footage of any real value or interest. I give it two thumbs down, just my opinion and all but wow just really BLAH.

P.S. The whole Jetta scene was retarded, useless, pointless and leads me to question the makers status as a heterosexual.

What he said.

Very cool video, until you realize that they're just looping the same footage over and over.

Does anyone have some other cool SC video? We're looking to pick up a Soarer in the not too distant future.

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
TurboFreak;1056575 said:
Meh, I get what you're saying but when its been posted just a couple weeks before it kinda gets annoying.
I was just probably in a bad mood when I replied before...:sarcasm:

Everyone is allowed to post what they want, and I wasn't calling out any names. If this guy hadn't reposted it I wouldn't have watch'd it because I missed it the first time around.

To the OP, it's probably my fault DT was in a bad mood. I think I've posted two threads in the last week in the wrong section, and I know better. I was just half asleep, and didn't put it where it belonged. She probably decided to set an example with you...................::dunce::

SupraofDoom.........I wish I knew how to make videos like that, and I also wish I lived around more supras willing to do that. That would be awesome, but unfortunately I don't have any of those options.