Screaming in my Supra!

91T breezen'

ROMNEY/RYAN 2012
Apr 4, 2005
NOYFB!
Alex L.;1368936 said:
Whoever's bringing it needs to get it in gear and get my product to me. The Import Faceoff isn't too far off. :aigo:

Hey!....Thread-jacker, take a hike!:icon_razz

That cars not fast, he just paid his relatives, to make it seem so!:biglaugh:

Turbo Drifter

Dec 8, 2005
Surrey, BC Canada
91T breezen';1370695 said:
Hey!....Thread-jacker, take a hike!:icon_razz

That cars not fast, he just paid his relatives, to make it seem so!:biglaugh:

I think he had every one in the car react really slow and talk slow. Then after the runs he made them play on 2x speed to give you the effect of speed. :biglaugh:

Boost Lee

Bee Doo Bee Doo Bee Doo
Staff member
Sep 13, 2006
Indianapolis, IN
:rofl: :rofl:

HILARIOUS reactions, Duane. :)
You really outta mount a small camera in your dash to watch your passengers reactions
and make movies out of them, LOL.

Jeff

HommerSimpson

Dec 31, 2007
New Smyrna Beach Florida
Loved it... funny as hell... i have a few friends online that just dont know why i like supras... i sent them your vid in hopes they might further understand the dream of going really really fast in a streetable car..
What hp at lower seting ruffly? and @ 32 psi ?

GeneSplicer

Jul 21, 2009
Alabama
Now that's funny! My wife isn't much a car gal, but she enjoyed your vid and chuckled at your neice screaming then clapping. Love it!

Dec 3, 2003
Canada
Thanks people, surprised people like this so much. Power was around 500 in this video. Car dynos at 853. :icon_bigg

lol, I don't know how to put that on you tube from photobucket. You? I don't think you can save from pb.

Duane

Boost Lee

Bee Doo Bee Doo Bee Doo
Staff member
Sep 13, 2006
Indianapolis, IN
upgradedsupra;1373506 said:
Thanks people, surprised people like this so much.

I actually posted this on one of the local forums a few days ago and had a lot of funny reactions after watching it. It's definitely one of my favorites. ;)

I don't know how to put that on you tube from photobucket. You? I don't think you can save from pb.

Ahh, I'm not sure about this.
Do you not have the original video clip directly from your cam?
If so, as long as it's in a viewable video format, it can be uploaded directly to Youtube.

Jeff

Fubar231

Apr 2, 2008
columbus
lol, I don't know how to put that on you tube from photobucket. You? I don't think you can save from pb.

Duane

If you have any type of movie file, you can download the divX convertor for free and convert it to divX then upload it to youtube. I used to do it all the time with movies i made.

jimi87-t

Oct 12, 2005
Colorado Springs
Great vid Duane. My 3 year old niece road with me and called the supra a "roller coaster", but never screamed. My brother-in-law on the other hand, has screamed every time he has road in the car. My niece has bigger balls than her Dad.......