Screaming in my Supra!

Dec 3, 2003
Canada
lol at full boost video. I took it out for a 32 psi run on the street just after this. (camera went dead :cry:) Ask Brad (tekdayus) what its like. At 62% throttle at 60 mph, the tires go up in smoke! :biglaugh: I tried full throttle but it hit my rev limit at 8200 instantly. I need to roll in to it so I can get SOME sort of traction. Speaking of traction, I need to hook up my MoTeC traction control. Oh, so many things to do. lol

Duane

It was a quick vid I through together.

tekdeus

Pronounced Tek-DAY-us
Jan 23, 2006
Vancouver Canada
www.bitrontech.com
upgradedsupra;1364649 said:
lol at full boost video. I took it out for a 32 psi run on the street just after this. (camera went dead :cry:) Ask Brad (tekdayus) what its like. At 62% throttle at 60 mph, the tires go up in smoke! :biglaugh: I tried full throttle but it hit my rev limit at 8200 instantly. I need to roll in to it so I can get SOME sort of traction. Speaking of traction, I need to hook up my MoTeC traction control. Oh, so many things to do. lol

Duane

It was a quick vid I through together.

Yep, on the race gas map, that massive turbo made it feel and sound like I was strapped into a rocket; it was incredibly fast, then the tires(drag radials) just exploded into smoke.... at half throttle! Lol :biglaugh: Wastegate didn't even open either.

MA70R

Mar 12, 2009
canberra
not bad but you should ride in my na supra then you will see.. lol.
nah your supra has like 5 times the power of mine :p
i can feel the power right now. for any one who hasnt been in a car with over 1000 hp before i cant really explain what it feels like but the same sorta feeling as.. free fall like your jumping off a bridge or something haha.
i wish you could take me for a ride in your supra but im so far away lol.
it wouldnt take long for you to get here though. i bet if you were running your best setting it would only take like 10 minutes by supra :p

nice supra man :)