Screaming in my Supra!

Dec 3, 2003
Canada
I was on the lowest setting and now it is getting boring to drive. The bad thing is when I run with full power and turn it down for the street, it feels like a snail going up hill in molasses. LOL

figgie

Supramania Contributor
Mar 30, 2005
Twin Cities, Minnesot-ah
Duane, get that TC Mux squared away. Then you can do 100% pulls ;)

Funny video none the less.....this will be classic youtube stuff ;)

Just make sure your speedo is not in the picture ;)

Dec 3, 2003
Canada
figgie;1397101 said:
Duane, get that TC Mux squared away. Then you can do 100% pulls ;)

Funny video none the less.....this will be classic youtube stuff ;)

Just make sure your speedo is not in the picture ;)

Not sure how to add it to you tube still. May try later.Speedo, nope, unhook it I guess. lol

Dec 3, 2003
Canada
I let off because he had been in a car accident a few months prior to being in my car and was genuinely scared. He thought his Jetta was fast. LOL

Duane

tlo86

Ninja Editor 'Since 05'
Jul 24, 2005
Colorado
haha that was great. ive felt some 11 second cars but never anything with 1000hp

slightly_red_MA70

Holy S*** I own a Racecar
Jan 24, 2009
Canada
so i went for a ride in this.......... i couldnt say anything due to the biggest grin on my face that i have ever had in my life probably. Duanes car is INSANE!!!!! I would love to go for a ride at full throttle/boost on the track haha

VanSupra

Supramania Contributor
Mar 31, 2005
Van,B.C.
redma70;1400982 said:
so i went for a ride in this.......... i couldnt say anything due to the biggest grin on my face that i have ever had in my life probably. Duanes car is INSANE!!!!! I would love to go for a ride at full throttle/boost on the track haha

You mean he never nailed it when you were in the car?

VanSupra

Supramania Contributor
Mar 31, 2005
Van,B.C.
Duanes just a teaser. He'd probably make a good Burlesque dancer...ahaha I think he's still shell shocked from going for a ride in my 20b car.

:)

Dec 3, 2003
Canada
Don, I had pump gas in the car when I took Brent for a ride,and, it was a quick first gear pull. As soon as I got on it, I was at the next light. lol

Yeah, that 3 rotor rocks too! :icon_bigg

Duane

VanSupra

Supramania Contributor
Mar 31, 2005
Van,B.C.
upgradedsupra;1402499 said:
Don, I had pump gas in the car when I took Brent for a ride,and, it was a quick first gear pull. As soon as I got on it, I was at the next light. lol

Yeah, that 3 rotor rocks too! :icon_bigg

Duane

Hey we're all in for friday night street legals. Whatever car is still drivable after that with be at the cruise in..lol..

:)

Also on another note: there has been alot of screaming in my Supra over the past years aswell but it's mostly from myself when I break something and it hasn't been finger nails..