Scammer Alert in Santa Rosa, CA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nihiliz

Die Hard Supra Fan
Jul 23, 2007
United States
www.facebook.com
Watch out everyone,. there is a dude in Santa Rosa, CA that is ripping us all off once again. His name is Richard Valero,. Cell number is 707-241-4237,. his email addy is KWpurple39@gmail.com. Be aware my fellow friends,. This guy just scammed me of my xmass money to get my car inspected,. Now we cant celebrate Xmass and my sons first xmass ever because of this guy

harley1985

Aug 17, 2011
killeen tx
hmmm arnt u the same guy that scammed me out of 90 bucks for selling me junk pistons? there is so many things wrong with this picture lol. u had no problem taking my money and selling me something that you would never dare to put into your car, but your up in arms cuz someone ripped you off? oh and not to mention, you refused to refund my money or even work out a deal for something else. thats unfortionate about your son, but karma is a mother.....maybe you should be posting yourself on here cuz now i have 6 beautiful lawn ornaments. food for thought bud.

IBoughtASupra

Mar 10, 2009
Queens, NY
Nihiliz;1785963 said:
Watch out everyone,. there is a dude in Santa Rosa, CA that is ripping us all off once again. His name is Richard Valero,. Cell number is 707-241-4237,. his email addy is KWpurple39@gmail.com. Be aware my fellow friends,. This guy just scammed me of my xmass money to get my car inspected,. Now we cant celebrate Xmass and my sons first xmass ever because of this guy

harley1985;1787517 said:
hmmm arnt u the same guy that scammed me out of 90 bucks for selling me junk pistons? there is so many things wrong with this picture lol. u had no problem taking my money and selling me something that you would never dare to put into your car, but your up in arms cuz someone ripped you off? oh and not to mention, you refused to refund my money or even work out a deal for something else. thats unfortionate about your son, but karma is a mother.....maybe you should be posting yourself on here cuz now i have 6 beautiful lawn ornaments. food for thought bud.

If you have a problem with him, you should of opened a dispute. No need to post here, there is a dispute section for the classified where you can post about any issues with a user you did a transaction with.

Suprapowaz!(2)

Apr 10, 2006
San Antonio, Tx.
harley1985;1787543 said:
thank you, but no thank you. ill know better next time. looks like ol karma got em anyhow

Creating a dispute thread would help all of us avoid people like him though. That if you even care about the rest of us. :cry:

Status
Not open for further replies.