scam on craigslist

MK3.0dudeman

brian L.
Mar 12, 2007
North Jersey
I just wanted to give everyone a heads up about this car I saw it for sale in all most every state up by me and than the add gets deleted he puts it for sale for 2,800 or 2,900 and he had the car posted as a 89,90,91.I emailed this person about the car the fist time I saw the car cause it looked like a good deal but the person sent me some bs email saying how there traviling all over the world and I could wire them the money to them.He didn't answer any of my questions.So today I'm looking at cars in texas I saw it for sale and now I'm posting it here cause I see that there trying all over.He's the car I'm sure some of you have seen in.Please flag this guy like I did.

http://houston.craigslist.org/cto/1524898583.html

Lienhop Photo

Aug 3, 2009
Wilmington NC
I cantacted them and it is a scam. Its from organazation that is a charaty. I cantacted them like 3 motnhs ago. Seems there still at it. Its a go buy it on ebay and I will send u the car. Email them but dont menthion a supra, u wil get something from them about the bike there selling. HARALIOUS

giterboosted

cure for the common rice
Nov 3, 2007
toccoa ga
yea we had it in GA too, a friend of mine was about to buy it, i warned him that if they had all that done to it adn thats all they wanted, it was either completely fubard, or theyre an idiot, or a complete SCAM, he was guna buy it too, money in hand, till they told him they were in iraq rite now serving our country (what a douchebag, how can he do that), and he was like screw that

Drake69

Enjoyin' mah ride...
Aug 24, 2009
Richmond, Virginia, United States
Gawd, this is like the 80th thread on here about Suzanne Larsson4 and her scam.

Please, Admins, someone make a sticky so that everybody knows about him/her/it and flags her ass when they see her ads..... :3d_frown: :1zhelp:

Koenigturbo

Oct 4, 2006
Oxnard CA
I was told that if the odometer numbers don't line up, chances are the odometer has been set back. I did this to my Honda and sure enough the numbers don't line up

MK3.0dudeman

brian L.
Mar 12, 2007
North Jersey
Drake69;1495350 said:
Gawd, this is like the 80th thread on here about Suzanne Larsson4 and her scam.

Please, Admins, someone make a sticky so that everybody knows about him/her/it and flags her ass when they see her ads..... :3d_frown: :1zhelp:

I've seen tham befor just not for this car all I wanted to do was warn everybody

dubsupra209

CENCAL SUPRAS
Mar 6, 2009
Merced, CA
yea i think someone already posted a thread like this they have this post everywere in cali since i was lokking for my supra in march 09 i just flag the post everytime i see it...

arknotts

formerly ark86
Jan 9, 2008
Ohio
I almost bought that car before I got my Teal. Not these scams but when the real car was up for sale (in California). I talked to the owner and he is a really cool guy; very helpful and sent lots of other pictures. Unfortunate that the car is used in so many scams...

Radioactive

Jan 4, 2010
Lexington, KY
We get that ad and the mk4 add to here in the Bluegrass state. Ive seen it on the Cincinnati one too. When I emailed about it they said they were working for UNICEF in Africa and the car was in Alabama and after we went through the eBay crap it would ship to me. I love scammers. I think the biggest giveaway was the persons English in the email.

MK3.0dudeman

brian L.
Mar 12, 2007
North Jersey
lewis15498;1496237 said:
I'm gettin real tired of seing this ad pop up, someone should shoot this bitch.
+1

Radioactive;1496244 said:
We get that ad and the mk4 add to here in the Bluegrass state. Ive seen it on the Cincinnati one too. When I emailed about it they said they were working for UNICEF in Africa and the car was in Alabama and after we went through the eBay crap it would ship to me. I love scammers. I think the biggest giveaway was the persons English in the email.

thats the same story I got lol

Drake69

Enjoyin' mah ride...
Aug 24, 2009
Richmond, Virginia, United States
kwnate;1496249 said:
Next person to post a new thread about this car should be banned instantly.

If someone is too stupid to realize it's a scam, they probably need to learn a lesson anyway.

Not really necessary. It SHOULD be made a sticky with pics so that everyone can see that this biache is phishing for easy money.