Sawblade find!!

lowtaco

Jul 8, 2009
Under a damn Toyota
Earlier this year I was diggin around upstairs here at work and found somthing cool. There were alot of old boxes stacked up in the corner and 4 were marked Pacer, cool found some old pacer wheels I thought. Well I dug them out and opened the boxes to find a new set of sawblade take-offs!! All four wheels are in excellent condition with center caps and lug nuts. Not even any brake dust on them.
I asked the owner how much he wanted for them and never got a response.... Well a few weeks ago he came up to me and said that they had been sitting since the early 90's and if I wanted them to just go ahead and take em. WOOOHOOOO freebies!!!

MarkIII4Me

Project OVERKILL!!!
Apr 10, 2005
Charleston, SC
Wait; I must be reading this wrong. Your excited about getting Sawblades? That can't be right. Hell, I have 2 sets in my garage you can have if you wanna pick them up.

lowtaco

Jul 8, 2009
Under a damn Toyota
I was just excited about finding new take offs stuffed away in all the junk upstairs. There is supposed to be a brand new 7M head up there too, havent found it yet.

S.A. supra

Feb 15, 2009
Buda, Texas
New sawblades are a find. Hard to find good looking ones. And for free even better. But, I am one of those pic whores you speak of.:ttiwwp:

lowtaco

Jul 8, 2009
Under a damn Toyota
Yeah, just cant post any up at work.... In my spare time I sell Toyota parts, im a slacker lol!!

---------- Post added at 04:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:27 PM ----------

attachment.php

Here, this should keep you at bay for awhile lol, newest one from my trip to Deals Gap.

IwantMKIII

WVU MAEngineering
Jun 12, 2007
Perkasie, PA
GrimJack;1566058 said:
Picture linkage FAIL.

You need to store your photos someone that doesn't require you to login to view it.

x2

Nice find. Sawblades or not, finding them in new condition is nearly impossible (unless you buy them from toyota new, if they're even available), especially for free.