San antonio

san supra

May 21, 2009
san antonio
Sounds good Still Boosted!

My maf went out again on the car but thankfully rufus has a stock pile that he keeps in his night stand haha Got the supra home safe! thanks again

St!LL b0oStEd

May 9, 2011
san antonio
No, motor runs just haven't ran the car been really busy , ordered coilovers and a rear hatch visor , still need that darn pita screw that broke off on my valve cover to take off and fix a short I have somewhere keeps draining my battery

Suprapowaz!(2)

Apr 10, 2006
San Antonio, Tx.
Hello everybody. Happy new year. Nothing going on here. Same 'ole stuff. Been telling myself I'd get my car back on the road, but between vacations and holidays I've been putting things off. I keep telling myself that I'll get back to it soon. My son actually asked me when we were going to get the car back on the road. He's 10 years old now. I'm excited to get him into the garage and show him a thing or two. I've been teaching him stuff, but basic tune up and oil changes. Now it's time to teach him about engine internals. I have to have a lot of patience because I'll need to explain things to him. I'm going to do this rebuild slow and meticulously for the both of us.

Hopefully this year things will come to pass. What are you guys up to? What are your plans for the new year? Doesn't have to be car related.

S.A. supra

Feb 15, 2009
Buda, Texas
What is up Rufus! Long time. Well let's see I'm 40 years old now. My son is junior in college, and my daughter is graduating high school in a couple of months. This means I'm super old now.

Just finished the hunting stuff for the year. Now I'll be focusing on the supra. I need inspection, and registration for it. Other then that not much going on here. Trying to get my buddy to sale me his 69 mach 1 whenever he gets ready to sale.

Darell was talking about buying a 2jz. You should hit him up on his bottom end. For some reason he was never able to get the head to set properly. But it was made up of all good stuff. Good crank, forged pistons, and rods. I believe they were je pistons and eagle rods. That bottom should hold some serious horsepower. They are just sitting in his garage wasting away.

S.A. supra

Feb 15, 2009
Buda, Texas
Anyone with a running supra here's a meet. I don't know if yall remember the meet in Castroville many moons ago. But these are some of the same guys. They dropped by and left this flyer.20160323_124708-1_zpscp3bnkew.jpg

san supra

May 21, 2009
san antonio
Well I missed that but I'm currently looking for a lexus maf so I can get the one on the car back to Rufus. Hope everyone is doing good. I'm working at Mercedes and slowly working on all my damn projects haha

Suprapowaz!(2)

Apr 10, 2006
San Antonio, Tx.
Hey Mike, I was messaging your neighbor asking about you. Just talked to Darrel yesterday as well.
Were just here gearing up for another Summer vacation, so that means the Supra takes a backseat... again. I will get to it soon I hope. My daily Protege is looking and running worse by the day. I've been looking at buying a reliable daily with low miles, but that means I'll be financing a decent used car. I really don't want another car payment, but I'll keep it cheap enough not to strain us financially. So that's where I'm at.