San antonio

St!LL b0oStEd

May 9, 2011
san antonio
Anyone heard anything , well so far so good the guy doing the work keeps me updated and tell me how it's going I'll be writing a review once I recieve my car and post pics of the work they did

Suprapowaz!(2)

Apr 10, 2006
San Antonio, Tx.
Haven't heard anything about those guys. That's not a bad thing though. His shop is near my area. I'd like to visit, but I know I'll never do business with them. I don't want to waste their time kicking tires. Not only I'm cheap, but I do most of my own work. I do have a fabricator that I rarely use. I mock up stuff, and let him tig weld it. Let us know how it goes.

san supra

May 21, 2009
san antonio
Also I have dealt with armondo but not his shop. He was difficult to deal with and would feed me wrong info that I knew was wrong as he said it. He keeps a clean mk3 so I'd trust him with normal mechanic stuff I think.

" I'll tune your stock computer and give it more fuel to get rid of fuel cut" I always enjoyed that one from him

S.A. supra

Feb 15, 2009
Buda, Texas
I went with the blues.

I got my shocks and springs in and I like the ride. It feels a whole lot better then it did before. No more pitching and rolling. but I haven't driven it in a week or so, because my oil feed line to my turbo sprung a leak. I'm picking the hose up today so I should be up and running.

Yeah, this guy at work insist that we can tune our ecus Like the newer cars.

Rufus they are here, so just let me know when.

Suprapowaz!(2)

Apr 10, 2006
San Antonio, Tx.
Thanks Mike. Welp, another year is going to go by with my Supra on the back burner. We're going to go through another vacation at the end of July. My wife is currently unemployed, so we're down to one income again. I basically have all the parts I need to put her back together. I just need money for machine work. I think I'll pick up a couple of shifts to get a little money to get that done. We'll see. What I really need to do now it drain the damn fuel tank and get rid of that old gas. There's about 12 gallons in there. I'll take one gallon at a time and mix it in when I fill up my other cars to get rid of it. I don't think it's that stale, but I don't want it going through a fresh rebuild when the time comes to start it up again. I'll chat with you guys later. I gotta run.

1988ma70supra

Oct 2, 2007
San Antonio, Texas, United States
I met Armando awhile back as well, just like David he kept telling me he could tune the factory ECU; which gave me doubts of what he actually knew. He had a pretty clean white Mk3 non turbo running spray. Never did any business with the guy but his car sounded healthy.

St!LL b0oStEd

May 9, 2011
san antonio
Thanks for the heads up , hopefully I'll pick up my car on 25th of this month.. I will post pics and tell yall exactly what he did and show pics before and after and what prices were maybe he was confused about the whole Ecu thing ..

S.A. supra

Feb 15, 2009
Buda, Texas
Good to hear still boosted.

I have been slowly turning up the boost I have it at 16 psi. I'm gonna leave it there for now. It hits pretty hard and I'm content with how it gets down the road.