San antonio

satx88supra

Aug 16, 2009
San Antonio
1988ma70supra;2008355 said:
Yes sir!!! I'm hitting a rave tonight pretty hard!!!! :cool:

I have to pick up the slack for you "older gentlemen" hitting the hay at 7pm!!! j/k :: lolsign ::

Low blow sir .......but most of us have been there and done that 10x over. Only to realize i could have bought 3 houses with all that party money by now. But that was funny......lol.

LG O.G.

Suprapowaz!(2)

Apr 10, 2006
San Antonio, Tx.
Wife just told me that she needs to go to Bed Bath & Beyond because she wants new bed sheets. Not kidding guys. When did I get old?

This is my life now.

[video=youtube;VASzXVS9pTw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VASzXVS9pTw[/video]

BTW, I'm drinking Miller Fortune tonight. Yeah, the serious shit! I'm on four now... I might finish the other two. 6.9% alcohol by volume baby! Don't tempt me.

Oh, and I might stay up 'til the end of the Spurs game too. We're talking about after 10pm here. And what!?

Last edited:

satx88supra

Aug 16, 2009
San Antonio
U been that way since you said "i do" and paid bills responsibly. It just takes going to Bed Bath and Beyond with a smile on your face to make you realize it. Lol

LG O.G.

Suprapowaz!(2)

Apr 10, 2006
San Antonio, Tx.
So Spurs win Western Conference! We will be going up against Sir James... again. And it's 11:04 as I type this! I've gone all night... drinking an entire 6 pack! I doing it up tonight!

satx88supra

Aug 16, 2009
San Antonio
Then sleep til 4pm tomorrow. .....old man. Go Spurs!
Gonna get some celebration lovin then off to work......no sleep! Well I'll do that @ work.

LG O.G.

1988ma70supra

Oct 2, 2007
San Antonio, Texas, United States
satx88supra;2008356 said:
Low blow sir .......but most of us have been there and done that 10x over. Only to realize i could have bought 3 houses with all that party money by now.

I was only joking around; didn't really go to a rave and definitely didn't mean to offend anyone (if that is the case). I'm not that young to begin with anyway and most of my hard party days have been put behind me. I agree with the money bit as well, it can definitely can be expensive. Although in my case when i partied i didn't really spend much since I was the DJ at most of them and got free drinks and a paycheck at the end of the night.

1988ma70supra

Oct 2, 2007
Suprapowaz!(2);2008475 said:
So Spurs win Western Conference! We will be going up against Sir James... again. And it's 11:04 as I type this! I've gone all night... drinking an entire 6 pack! I doing it up tonight!

That was a crazy and awesome game!!! Hopefully our depth prevails against Miami!!

Suprapowaz!(2);2008460 said:
Wife just told me that she needs to go to Bed Bath & Beyond because she wants new bed sheets. Not kidding guys. When did I get old?

This is my life now.

[video=youtube;VASzXVS9pTw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VASzXVS9pTw[/video]

BTW, I'm drinking Miller Fortune tonight. Yeah, the serious shit! I'm on four now... I might finish the other two. 6.9% alcohol by volume baby! Don't tempt me.

Oh, and I might stay up 'til the end of the Spurs game too. We're talking about after 10pm here. And what!?

Its funny you post this clip since its the same exact thing i've pictured the times you've told me your going to Lowes on Saturday....lol

Always remember though that we don't stop having fun because we get old, we get old because we stop having fun so its nice to see that you've lived a little my friend!! :drink1:

satx88supra

Aug 16, 2009
San Antonio
1988ma70supra;2008483 said:
I was only joking around; didn't really go to a rave and definitely didn't mean to offend anyone (if that is the case). I'm not that young to begin with anyway and most of my hard party days have been put behind me. I agree with the money bit as well, it can definitely can be expensive. Although in my case when i partied i didn't really spend much since I was the DJ at most of them and got free drinks and a paycheck at the end of the night.

Nah......was joking. Forgot to put in my lol's.

LG O.G.

dizzYflight

Feb 18, 2014
Utah
1988ma70supra;2008351 said:
Yeah the cops have tripled since the good o'le days when people used to race light to light on a street called Military Dr. I'm not gonna lie and say i never participated back in the day cuz i did many times. Since then the fines have more than doubled and the penalties much stricter so its really not worth it especially since the track is not far away. I extend the early welcome to San Antonio and to the forum as well. That cruise up the mountains looks awesome!!!

I try and go on cruises as many times as i can; and try and take some of these other guys as well. The hill country cruises are very neat, although not Supra specific, you get to see some pretty neat cars though. There is also a cruise that's more like a road course called the Three Twisted Sisters that is pretty fun if you want something more challenging. Here's a vid from one of the cruises i attended a while back.

[video=youtube;GiVPhYBgnF4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GiVPhYBgnF4[/video]

We'll see you when you get here!!

^goodness the music in that video was questionable haha!

Here's a clip from the drive i took the other day up the mountain in the slowcus.

[video=youtube_share;NI1MRJWU4bI]http://youtu.be/NI1MRJWU4bI[/video]

Suprapowaz!(2)

Apr 10, 2006
San Antonio, Tx.
Nice mountains. Is your Focus automatic? Do you have any mods on your Supra? If you had to put your Focus up against your Supra, which would you say is more fun to drive? Faster? Handles better?

dizzYflight

Feb 18, 2014
Utah
Suprapowaz!(2);2008808 said:
Nice mountains. Is your Focus automatic? Do you have any mods on your Supra? If you had to put your Focus up against your Supra, which would you say is more fun to drive? Faster? Handles better?

Focus is a manual currently has cheap tires on it but amazing handling. Its a saleen model, basically saleen bought 200 zx3 focus' and, made like 90 of them "nitrous ready." Mine isnt one of the nitro ones. Anyways they upgraded the suspension, tuned em, cat back exhaust, threw a body kit and a wing and a short throw shifter. (This car was basically aimed towards the fast and furious market) Focus and the supra are completely different animals so it just depends on what mood im in haha. Best of both worlds in those cars.
The supra is more fun to cruise around in though. And much much faster.

Story on my supra is I bought it off a friend, I havent done anything to mod it yet, just taking care of getting it fixed right. Just finally got rid of the coolant leak, just got the gasket I need for the line that drains the oil from the turbo into the pan. Prob gonna go deal with that now cause I am leaking oil everywhere haha. Okay so yes mods, my friend put a turbo back 3 inch exhaust with wastegate delete, upgraded intercooler, and a t61 turbo before I bought it. Also with the new turbo I cant mount the dip stick holder thingie, so that likes to come out time to time. Using wire from a hanger all ghetto like to hold it on. Going to order that flexible dip stick thing from pretty soon here from drift motion so I can mount the thing somewhere haha. I Also think its leaking from the valve cover. But once I get those glitches sorted out, ill get a boost controller, and then the whole lexus afm, fuel pump, injector thing. Its at 155, xxx miles, and the hg has already been done.

P.s. typed this up on my phone so please forgive any mistakes ;)

1988ma70supra

Oct 2, 2007
dizzYflight;2008715 said:
^goodness the music in that video was questionable haha!

Yeah i think i watched one of those old Redline videos before i added the music lol

Here's another one of a different cruise up in the hill country by the Austin area

[video=youtube;-c7DOdjTli4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-c7DOdjTli4&feature=youtu.be[/video]