San antonio

Suprapowaz!(2)

Apr 10, 2006
San Antonio, Tx.
Seems like plenty of people were getting good results with the maft-pro system. I have no clue how to tune it though, much less my MAP ECU. If you could get it cheap then go for it.
This week I'm down cause of dental surgery I just had. I'll be on vacation next week and might be out of town. When I come back it'll be more dental surgery so it might be a while until I can come over and help you. I'll let you know when it looks like one of my weekends opens up.

whitehat89

Jul 10, 2011
San Antonio, Texas, United States
Sorry I havent been on much lately, my computer got fried in the last thunderstorm we had lol. I think I will be able to get by without selling the Supra. I'm getting hired at U Haul as an Asst. Manager, so as soon as I get a paycheck or two rolling in, I'm getting the exhaust stud threads helicoiled.

S.A. supra

Feb 15, 2009
Buda, Texas
LongGone;1862261 said:
I used the kit the Arron from DM sales. It is really easy to do and well WORTH it

Was that for me? If it was I have the set from my 1j that I'm gonna use fro my 2j. Its a little different I have a single turbo and the one on the intake side is short by a couple of inches. I could cut the frame but I'd rather not. If I extend it it should be all good.