San antonio

Suprapowaz!(2)

Apr 10, 2006
San Antonio, Tx.
S.A. supra;1579067 said:
I have one, when do you need it by?

lol, I was just pulling your leg. I don't need it immediately. Anytime that's convenient for you. I can come pull it off. Just let me know when you're available. How much do you want for it? You can PM me and give me the details, and your schedule of availability. Thanks again.

S.A. supra

Feb 15, 2009
Buda, Texas
Come on man your like the brotha I never had. LOL, Free never a charge for the little group we have here. Although I am using the clears as a dangling carrot To get David's butt moving, And getting that thing on the road.

san supra

May 21, 2009
san antonio
nicole: turbo? any computer codes?

well my supra is purring like a kitten and didnt leak for the first 15min but now the front main seal or the oil shaft seal are leaking bad.
i drove it to the gas station and it pulls different now that i have the turbo cams in. (thanks rufus!)
im pulling the t-belt this weekend so i can drive it next week.
damn she's sexy!

Suprapowaz!(2)

Apr 10, 2006
San Antonio, Tx.
Michael, thanks alot. Just let me know when I can come and pull it off.

David, no prob. I'd like to hear it run some day.

nicole, sorry about your new problems. Did you end up getting the engine rebuilt? Or are these problems occuring from the existing engine?

nicole43105

Feb 18, 2010
san antonio, tx
I just rebuilt the engine, so they're problems from something. When I took it to toyota it died cause the crank pulley for the timing belt was bad and it ate the new timing belt. Now its burning oil, so Im assuming its something in the head because its the only thing that didnt get rebuilt. Im trying to figure it out.... Anyone have an extra head I can buy to get rebuilt?

---------- Post added at 07:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:30 PM ----------

oh yea i have a couple codes, for like egr and canister shit since i got rid of it and one for the o2 sensor cause i burnt through the wire

san supra

May 21, 2009
san antonio
you know the o2 sensor is important.........is the wire still broken?

i just pulled the cam cover and my timing belt is dry somehow!
i do have a leaky seal so im pulling it apart.

.........it's apart but i cant tell whats leaking because there is even oil on the cam seals so im replacing them all

Last edited:

san supra

May 21, 2009
san antonio
true. how do you know its oil? burning oil is from rings,valves or turbo. fix the o2 so you mark that off the list

i found that i just had a leaking cam seal on the intake side so i just replaced that......it seems fine now!

anyone have an 89+ ecu coolant sensor? its on the coolant block and green and square

slopra

Formerly tsavenged
Jan 15, 2010
San Antonio, TX
went to the track and ran a 16.7, my clutch is fuuucked.......
i know this car is capable of a 13.8 with shitty tires on a shitty track...
im disappointed to say the least

S.A. supra

Feb 15, 2009
Buda, Texas
nicole43105;1579751 said:
yea its still broken but that wouldnt make it burn retarded amounts of oil
What are the compression numbers? is there smoke? If so from where? Does it idle ok?

san supra;1579801 said:
true. how do you know its oil? burning oil is from rings,valves or turbo. fix the o2 so you mark that off the list

i found that i just had a leaking cam seal on the intake side so i just replaced that......it seems fine now!

anyone have an 89+ ecu coolant sensor? its on the coolant block and green and square
Your up and running? all good? No leaks? I have those clears for you free! Do you have a pic of that part you need? Oh yeah I found the clip thing you need but I had a lot of shit go down this weekend and forgot about it. I'll get it to you saturday

tsavenged;1580036 said:
went to the track and ran a 16.7, my clutch is fuuucked.......
i know this car is capable of a 13.8 with shitty tires on a shitty track...
im disappointed to say the least
It might be that tranny. Is it the w58? I expected more from that car.

Rufus, Ill try and get you that bumper this weekend or next weekend. I'm still fucking with the damn swap.

nicole43105

Feb 18, 2010
san antonio, tx
the compression where all around 140 but cylinder number 1 where it is seaping oil out of the head by the valve covers but minimal amounts and i know its burning the oil cause i have no puddles under the car and its smoking right out the tailpipe and u can smell it straight burnt oil but i found a crack in the head so im assuming it did that when it ate the timing belt and all that b4 it wasnt cracked when it went back in the car. but its not leaking coolant or overheating or anything like that so im confused. i just know i got to get a head now.

slopra

Formerly tsavenged
Jan 15, 2010
San Antonio, TX
Suprapowaz!(2);1580276 said:
What was your 60ft times? Pic of the timeslip?

I don't even know what I did with the timeslip I don't want it lol
My 60ft was probably like 5 seconds lol for real, the first run I actually ran a 20 something...I launched and I spun for a second then it just revved up, threw it into second and it revved up and I didn't go anywhere, waited for second to grab and just drove normally down the track, and I'm not powershifting or anything just shifting quick and hard. The 16.7 run I was very easy on the gas but it would still slip under high boost. So basically I ran a 16.7 while not launching, never hitting boost above 3-5 psi and shifting very slowly lol

S.A. supra;1580318 said:
It might be that tranny. Is it the w58? I expected more from that car.

Yea its the w58, that input shaft seems that it might be getting louder and when I put in first and or second from a stop or rolling I can hear a loud clunk sometimes? Lol idk what that is but it can't be good. I wonder if I should just get a good w58, new clutch and maybe a driveshaft, just to redo everything and be safe, someone buy my crx lol