San antonio

san supra

May 21, 2009
san antonio
hey!
my house is not a supra storage unit!...ok maybe it is. ha

just a reminder i need the harness clip and the square green coolant sensor

rufus i will hold this bumper for ransom until you at least bolt the rest of the shit on your motor. lol

Last edited:

Suprapowaz!(2)

Apr 10, 2006
San Antonio, Tx.
san supra;1582110 said:
hey!
my house is not a supra storage unit!...ok maybe it is. ha

just a reminder i need the harness clip and the square green coolant sensor

rufus i will hold this bumper for ransom until you at least bolt the rest of the shit on your motor. lol

I mocked up my turbo and manifold to check to see which studs I need to mount them. And to check on that crooked helicoil on the head. Does that count? Let me know when you get it so I can get it off your hands. Thanks Michael... and I guess David for the storage.

S.A. supra

Feb 15, 2009
Buda, Texas
Suprapowaz!(2);1582320 said:
:bsflag: Vid, or it didn't happen. Thanks again for the bumper cover.

David, when would you be available for me to come and get it?

No problem. Good luck getting that 1/4 inch of paint off.

Suprapowaz!(2)

Apr 10, 2006
San Antonio, Tx.
Bumper cover picked up. It's in much better shape than my old trash. Thanks Michael.
Oh, and happy fathers day to Michael, Darrell, David, and all you other baby daddy's out there.

Suprapowaz!(2)

Apr 10, 2006
San Antonio, Tx.
san supra;1582945 said:
damn it, i haven't knocked anyone up! lol

rufus today seems like a good day to put the lower intake and motor mounts on.

I was pretty busy today, but tomorrow I'm going to put on what I can. I'm going to order all new exhaust manifold studs and lock nuts, and those two studs for the water elbow that connects to the head. I'm going to see how far I get tomorrow. I'll be posting pics.

satx88supra

Aug 16, 2009
San Antonio
Hey fellas,
sorry again for the lengths between posting. Being doing the Daddy thing and trying to square away my highschool grad. Money for the car has taken the back seat. When I get back from my daughters grad trip hopefully that will change. I got the green light (more like yellow) to start putting her together so I'm trying not to be the last to be running. If I am who cares as long as it get done right. See you (or post) when I get back.
Aloha.....

slopra

Formerly tsavenged
Jan 15, 2010
San Antonio, TX
hey does anybody have a spare mk3 steering wheel?
im really tired of my mk2 truck steering wheel lol
and yes im picky the only one i want is the second version, i had one in my 89 not sure what years they come in though
not the very first one and not the airbag one

Suprapowaz!(2)

Apr 10, 2006
San Antonio, Tx.
Ok, ran into a couple of road blocks. I'm missing the two studs for the oil pan. EGR to head gasket. There's a bolt hole next to the dipstick tube that I have no clue what goes there. I need to find out how the VSV hooks up. It just need to take inventory of what I need from Toyota and order it. I made a mistake by going with a cheapie engine gasket set. Now I'm having to order gaskets individually cause either that cheap set doesn't have what I need, or the quality of their gaskets just suck.

Tomorrow I'm going to place an order with Champion Toyota for the little stuff I need. I'm gonna get to putting some more stuff on as well.

slopra

Formerly tsavenged
Jan 15, 2010
San Antonio, TX
If you want ill see what kind of pricing I can get at universal Toyota for an entire engine gasket kit, I know some people through work, I think for my 89 non turbo I paid like 80 bucks for everything

Went to the track again tonight
Ran a 14.4 @ 100, and I was being very easy on my clutch and transmission this time to try and get the most out of it. Didn't launch at all and did some serious granny shifting
Need that r154...lol

Suprapowaz!(2)

Apr 10, 2006
San Antonio, Tx.
S.A. supra;1584100 said:
What track do you go to? I wish I got off work at a decent time.

Hey, I'll take your car down there and beat on it and see what I can come up with. It'll be my pleasure.
You cover towing just incase something happens though. :ugh2:

---------- Post added at 08:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:30 AM ----------

tsavenged;1584035 said:
If you want ill see what kind of pricing I can get at universal Toyota for an entire engine gasket kit, I know some people through work, I think for my 89 non turbo I paid like 80 bucks for everything

Sure, I'll let you know what I need. I'll PM you soon.

slopra

Formerly tsavenged
Jan 15, 2010
San Antonio, TX
Suprapowaz!(2);1584144 said:
Hey, I'll take your car down there and beat on it and see what I can come up with. It'll be my pleasure.
You cover towing just incase something happens though. :ugh2:

lmao i sure as hell aint gonna miss this
but for real i keep saying we need a supra meet! im tired of seeing all these hondas at the meets i go to lol