San antonio

san supra

May 21, 2009
san antonio
S.A. supra;1520692 said:
Hey david I have one that came with the head from the junk yard you can have. I'll check it for cracks but I think it's in good shape. Is that the one that runs to the heater control valve?

i think so.
i want a new one unless that one is in amazing shape. thanks

no its not the one that comes out of the back of the head.

Last edited:

nicole43105

Feb 18, 2010
san antonio, tx
well i have a white 89 turbo, blue interior, hand painted pin striping and factory set up at this point. all original and im the 3rd owner and know the 1 and 2 owner and how the car was taken care of, from ohio originally... big change to here. ill try and get pictures up this week. and i live behind the forum kinda.

S.A. supra

Feb 15, 2009
Buda, Texas
Suprapowaz!(2);1520709 said:
Which one?
http://www.cygnusx1.net/Supra/Library/EPC/291220/catalog.aspx?F=1603&P=2
I think I know which one you're talking about. I need that same one. I was pulling the shit out of it when I yanked my motor out of the car. I forgot it was connected. I'll get you a quote on that one too.

---------- Post added at 02:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:10 PM ----------

Michael, have you got your engine back from Millers? Any word from them?
No, not yet. Still waiting..... Just working on her looks for now. Gonna Clean the interior for now and wait for the block. I still have to drop off the head. Been working too much and can't wake my ass up in the morning to drop it off. And their closed on the weekend.

How many exhaust manifold studs do you need?

san supra;1520912 said:
i think so.
i want a new one unless that one is in amazing shape. thanks

no its not the one that comes out of the back of the head.

Oh sorry I dont have that one.

nicole43105;1521063 said:
well i have a white 89 turbo, blue interior, hand painted pin striping and factory set up at this point. all original and im the 3rd owner and know the 1 and 2 owner and how the car was taken care of, from ohio originally... big change to here. ill try and get pictures up this week. and i live behind the forum kinda.

Welcome....

Suprapowaz!(2)

Apr 10, 2006
San Antonio, Tx.
S.A. supra;1521171 said:
No, not yet. Still waiting..... Just working on her looks for now. Gonna Clean the interior for now and wait for the block. I still have to drop off the head. Been working too much and can't wake my ass up in the morning to drop it off. And their closed on the weekend.

How many exhaust manifold studs do you need?

Oh sorry I dont have that one.

Welcome....

I think I need about 4 now. I found some of my old ones.

jrome08

Aug 22, 2009
san antonio
it seems as if who ever is goin still wants to not to many have commented about goin so i really dont know make a list haha as i said before we can always change the date haha

S.A. supra

Feb 15, 2009
Buda, Texas
David, rufus, Davids friend, Miguel, Me maybe, gonna try hard, and you if you show.

David you still gonna need help tomorrow?

Last edited:

san supra

May 21, 2009
san antonio
S.A. supra;1521913 said:
David, rufus, Davids friend, Miguel, Me maybe, gonna try hard, and you if you show.

David you still gonna need help tomorrow?

yeah sure!

whenever you have time.

rufus how long do you think it will take to get our parts?

bendermachine

Aug 24, 2008
san antonio tx
cool. If anyone wants a curvy road to throw around off of 281 Ramblewood St, Running Spring, and FM 1863 starting at 281 to 3009 are good for a cold sweat feeling.