San antonio

Suprapowaz!(2)

Apr 10, 2006
San Antonio, Tx.
1988ma70supra;1912165 said:
Your in luck Rufus there's a meet/cruise brewing that seems to be tailored just for you. It will be going through the Twisted Sisters!! The cruise meeting spot will be on 3/30/2013 in Kerrville Tx and have a few stopping points along the way to let the cars cool off and for some nice pics. The same person that organized the cruise in December is planning this one, so it should be another great turnout. It will once again be all makes and models; I will post more details as they come out so hopefully those of us that are up and running can make it!! :x:

I'm in. I'll be checking for updated information.

1988ma70supra

Oct 2, 2007
San Antonio, Texas, United States
Meeting place is the River Hills Mall in Kerrville.
Be there at 11:00AM sharp...with a full tank of gas!
THIS IS A 4-5 HOUR CRUISE!!!
Round trip from Kerrville and back = 250 miles of twisties AKA THE THREE TWISTED SISTERS.

I cannot encourage you enough to get a hotel in town Friday night!

ROUTE:
From Kerrville, it's Hwy 16 to Medina, TX...
Ranch Rd 337 to Leakey, TX...
... 336 North to Hwy 41...
Hwy 41 west to Ranch Rd 335...
Ranch Rd 335 south to Camp Wood, TX...
Then back to Kerrville via RR 337 and Hwy 16!

I need a total count of who is staying in Kerrville Friday night, as I've made arrangements with 3 hotels for a possible group rate.

LA QUINTA INN: 65 rooms. Nice place, around $80-$100+ a night.
COMFORT INN: 55 rooms. Decent place, around $75-$90 a night.
DAYS INN: 42 rooms. Budget place, and around $47-75 a night.

Please submit your name, how many are in your party, and which hotel you'd like.

See you there!

-Marc.

This is whats been posted so far for the event. If anything changes ill let you guys know

Suprapowaz!(2)

Apr 10, 2006
San Antonio, Tx.
sterlingae: you gonig out there Friday evening for test and tune? Are you going to make a few passes and get a baseline? There's a very slim chance I'll make it out there, but don't count on it. If I do I'll be in my white MKIII.

Miguel, is there a link to some kind of online flyer for the three sisters cruise? A couple of my co-workers are interested in going.

S.A. supra

Feb 15, 2009
Buda, Texas
Rufus, can you check the flow of the valve that comes off the brake booster to the intake manifold. Ive tried researching it but couldn't find jack.

1988ma70supra

Oct 2, 2007
San Antonio, Texas, United States
sterlingae;1912887 said:
I'm thinking about cruising to san antonio raceway early tomorrow if any of you guys want to roll out there.

I'm pretty sure its going to be Midnight Madness tommorrow so it should be fun. I might join you guys but its my dad's bday tommorow and its all going to depend on what we're doing and how late it carries over, but i'll try and stop by if its still early.

Suprapowaz!(2);1912894 said:
Miguel, is there a link to some kind of online flyer for the three sisters cruise? A couple of my co-workers are interested in going.
The flyer I've been following is the event they created on facebook (since he updates it all the time) but he set up a thread on supraforums as well, here's the link:
http://www.supraforums.com/forum/showthread.php?686189-March-fun-run-3.30.2013

sterlingae

Jun 11, 2007
Austin, TX
Ya I went out and got a few runs in. For some reason I'm boosting a lot more than oem 6 psi I'm hitting boost cut so that means its getting up to 14psi then its like a wall and will take off again but at a lower psi. Going to check my vaccum lines today and wastegate to make sure everything is working proper which I don't think it is haha.
Anyways taking it easy rolling off the line I got a 13.9 at 106 but I think I can knock a full second off the time if I don't hit boost cut.

Suprapowaz!(2)

Apr 10, 2006
San Antonio, Tx.
I was going to go last night, but wasn't sure if you were going Fri. evening, or Saturday night. Did you run on street tires? What was your 60ft time?
Once you work out the boost bugs your car is going to fly. I'd like to be there to see it happen.