Ryan's 92 build thread aka NashMan

suprafanatic

May 25, 2007
Greenwood, IN
i wonder how that tape would hold up under boost :p ... If you ran the Ic pipe straight down from the turbo, kinda like stock location, the bay would look much nicer IMO. But either way still looks good :)

NashMan

WTF did he just wright ?
Aug 5, 2005
Victoria BC
well i am still not sure of what i am going to do with my ic pipes

but i have pretty much finshed my batteri relocation the alt breaker is installed starter d block and front mian d block

ps never wip your buddie with 0 guage power wire it will leav a mark lol

p1245759_1.jpg

p1245759_2.jpg

NashMan

WTF did he just wright ?
Aug 5, 2005
Victoria BC
well i got some stuff done here is th4e low down what i have done

turbo is welded and clear's the frame rail and the shock tower wiht plenty of room to get cupler on it, still have to relo my power streeing junk but that another day's job

i changed my pcv as well i was going to dump it in my waste gate but i pretty sure i going to plumb it back into my exhuast plsu it lok alot cleaner this way as well
p1247943_1.jpg

all so made a modfid a -10 1/2 inc ntp fitting to incress the draw the turbo will give
p1247943_2.jpg

all so used a 88 tps for my ebay thottle body the 89 plus just did not fit well for me all post more pic's of that later when i do my cold side of my ic piping

well tell me what you think i getign excited cause i may drive this car soon

tekdeus

Pronounced Tek-DAY-us
Jan 23, 2006
Vancouver Canada
www.bitrontech.com
Looking pretty good Ryan! First time I've seen your thread here. You might want to think about a cold air intake from under the headlight. I built my own, using an Apex'i filter. Ask IJ, on his car he logged a massive drop in intake temps from this mod! Maybe he can chime in with the exact number.

Last edited:

NashMan

WTF did he just wright ?
Aug 5, 2005
Victoria BC
you picked an idea right out of my head

i plan to do some sort of cold air/sheilding not full blown cold air but close eghough will i get around to doing it but not sure i really wana drive my car heheh i pretty sure you know how that feels

i whould be nice if he chimed in them and gave nice a report

WhtMa71

D0 W3RK
Apr 24, 2007
Macon, GA
Looking good Ryan! Engine bay is a lot cleaner with the turbo outlet facing down. You just have to relocate the PS stuff to get it to work right like that?

NashMan

WTF did he just wright ?
Aug 5, 2005
Victoria BC
well i got the last of my cuplers today for my ic piping woot woot

but the wroest thing has happend to me again getting freaking chest pains again so i can move around fast or such (pulsiyes is gay)

i half to live off pain killer to takes down the infumation

yae me

Muzy

Oct 3, 2008
Alberta
Work is looking good nash, probly copy some of you stuff if thats ok. Hope your health is ok. Chest pain = no good. Sound like you have dealt with this before tho. Keep swinging them wrenches dude. :icon_bigg muzy

NashMan

WTF did he just wright ?
Aug 5, 2005
Victoria BC
i don't mind at all dude

Muzy;1251960 said:
Work is looking good nash, probly copy some of you stuff if thats ok. Hope your health is ok. Chest pain = no good. Sound like you have dealt with this before tho. Keep swinging them wrenches dude. :icon_bigg muzy

NashMan

WTF did he just wright ?
Aug 5, 2005
Victoria BC
well my pain are slighty going away i got some stuff done

i must say cutting a 4 1/2 inc hole in you car is not fun but eh pipe has to go some ware

p1252777_1.jpg

the pipe was some what fun to make and took some time to make fit since i was useing a 3.5 inc charge pipe if the head light was not there is be alot easyer but remmber it has to close and there's dick for room

oh yae i did it in one pipe as well that trick to gettign it out though heeheh

but it all fit and is short as possible now for the other side witch shoudl be alot easyer

p1252777_2.jpg

p1252777_3.jpg

p1252777_4.jpg

p1252777_5.jpg

now for littel clean up on the weldes and to clean my work space caus ei starting to forget were i put thing's

NashMan

WTF did he just wright ?
Aug 5, 2005
Victoria BC
you read my mind i got drag tube i gonna use when that time comes around but the cleance for the pipe is pretty close like if i was to add in sliced rubber house it compalety cover the pipe but i think getting the pipe out whould not work thus why i got big drag tube and make my cleancers a bit bigger

think i am just going to shoe glue it on
shit works awsome and use it for my work shoes all the time

and my car lol they ahve a automive vertion to but it black same shit thou

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shoe_Goo

IJ.

Grumpy Old Man
Mar 30, 2005
I come from a land down under
I just used a sheet of 3mm thick reinforced rubber then sharpened a left over piece of IC pipe to use as a punch (I sharpened the outer edge so it cuts the hole undersize)

This makes it a tight fit on the pipe, I used some Nutserts and panel washers to bolt it down to the Rad support :)

tsuper92

supra addict
Apr 7, 2005
mass
nash,what do you plan on using for a throttle cable?i have the same tb on my mani,but haven't crossed that bridge yet.

NashMan

WTF did he just wright ?
Aug 5, 2005
Victoria BC
85 toyota truck 22r it's plenty long egough and bolts in like stock you will have to ream out the hole in the linkage a tad but no biggy and fit's well

ian i whould bolt it down but i have no reinfoced rubber only a tube linner and there flopping aka alot of bolts

i don't know of any place mabye plastic and paints i chould try calling them befor i do the hole shoe goo thing but i have doughts

tsuper92

supra addict
Apr 7, 2005
mass
thanks nash.i've read the mkIV guy's talking about a landcruiser cable too,but try and find one of those in the boneyard.i ended up cutting a cable down to work for a 1jz swap,wish i had another one of those long bastard's kicking around.

tsuper92

supra addict
Apr 7, 2005
mass
hey ian,you drill your tb for the power steering vacume source?i was tapping my intake for it and was thinking about the other line.