Ryan's 92 build thread aka NashMan

NashMan

WTF did he just wright ?
Aug 5, 2005
Victoria BC
well i have my cam choice deside but i think going to have to use brand new blanks or hope the hell i ahve the bigger base cams there 2 diffetn sizes i got told from colt cams

and the best part about this 7ms love cam's and the sound will be diffent from all the rest of the supra around here

i have not got to much done lately but this is what i have done

intake manfold now has isc and thottle cable braket welded on
still got to find place for my pvc and brake booster

still debating on what to do for vacume do vacume manfold or just plug buch of stuff from under the manfold still thinking

fuel rail has bean posiled but was rush job i need higher grit sand paper but it will do for now

i orderd all my culpers yesterday so i going to start doing my ic piping or at lest get good idea on what i wana do

all post some pics later tonight

NashMan

WTF did he just wright ?
Aug 5, 2005
Victoria BC
yes yes there will be just have not put on my pants on yet to go work on my car if work on my car in my under ware i think my naigbore whould try to hit on me or some thing and fuck that lol

she ware's a steak around her neck and the dog still wonte play with her lol

here is my info on batt relo wiht kill switch
http://www.supramania.com/forums/showthread.php?t=77423

Last edited:

NashMan

WTF did he just wright ?
Aug 5, 2005
Victoria BC
sorry about the pic's i might ahve em on in the morn

but tomrow i ahve to make header for my buddies dytona so again i don't get to work on my shit

oh well

NashMan

WTF did he just wright ?
Aug 5, 2005
Victoria BC
well i have bena bad for not posting pic's whe i say i will but i do have 3 for today

one of my custom gas pedle

the other of what my leaky oil pan did to my bellhouse this is why you have backing plate on them mine did not for some reson but i have more then one spare so i good to go this time around

and my new fans since my old fan set up was pretty freaking close to my water pump so close it made mark on it this what happen when you have huge thick rad

more info on the gas peldal

why did i do this well i like a stiff gas pedle all ways have one reson why i like mk3 supra's

so when you go ffi you can lose this so fuck that

well i grab another weight froma spare gas pedel and welded it on now you are think what's the deal it just weight that will just make it shittyer ????

well here comes the next mod you take the stock spring there will be a tang on it if you make this tag a hook you can bind down the spring for more tention by turning the monting flange

this will incress the spring tention give you a pretty stiff pedle you can go back to norm any time you want as well

i gonna give this a shot if not i may just put strounger spring in but for now this way feels pretty good

Attachments

• DSC00182.JPG
    DSC00182.JPG
    70 KB · Views: 168
  • DSC00184.JPG
    DSC00184.JPG
    78 KB · Views: 118
  • DSC00185.JPG
    DSC00185.JPG
    78.4 KB · Views: 120

NashMan

WTF did he just wright ?
Aug 5, 2005
Victoria BC
well i have new idea well i have made reinfroced rear sub frames but with the 89 plsu one i don't have to do this no more but there is still the one big issue that all sub frames do under high power the diff will rip out right by the drive shaft

so i going to solve this issue it's is pretty easy sad part is i can do it at my house since my drill press wonte work so i will have to send it to a shop to get done

now on to how ot fix the diff rip out issue

drill out old threads where diff montes were the drive shaft is now take press and drill all the way though to the other side remmber to re thread them

now drill out holes on the other side so nut can fit in now wled nuts to a plate slap plate on the top wled plate in

now go get 2 longer bolts that can make it from one side to the other

now you have a strounger clamp that wonte rip out

here is a ms paint skillz

this is an idea so far

Attachments

• cock frame.JPG
    cock frame.JPG
    51.3 KB · Views: 131

NashMan

WTF did he just wright ?
Aug 5, 2005
Victoria BC
well looks likei going to be runing no20 now since i bought this kit that was a steal pulls never bena takne out of it's box eather

so now i going to run my n tercooler as well think just going to use it as my perg as this way it will do some thing but install it wiht toggle in case i wana leav it on

so the idea around this is in case my car does not make the truq i want to or is laggy witch it should not be no2 will fix this

plus the kit has perspool for it as well so it kinda cool

FullNelson

Sep 17, 2007
Coastal Georgia
Is this gonna be a wet kit or dry? I was also thinking of custom cam grinds and was thinking if i could take a the lift down a few thousands to keep it from breaking springs at high rpms, im curious to see what you came up with for your grind

NashMan

WTF did he just wright ?
Aug 5, 2005
Victoria BC
humm spring breakage is not very common in less you are IJ

and IJ cams are freaking huge compared to my setup

most cause of springs breaking is bind/heat/high rpm/ really long duration/shimmed properly and guides that or factory defect that and with high rpm a valve will float

check this vid out might have to use fire fox thou

as for no2 it is wet kit with per spool added on so I can choose between full runs with my msd digital window switch or run it as spooler with flick of toggle switch

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_REQ1PUM0rY

and good valve would be good thing to run as well with high rpm

NashMan

WTF did he just wright ?
Aug 5, 2005
Victoria BC
thought you would like it so all in all the chances of you breaking a spring is very unlikely in less you are pushing stuff very far

my cam speck so far is 264 and 8.1 mill lift I going to be running ferra springs thou but I bet stockers would do fine

NashMan

WTF did he just wright ?
Aug 5, 2005
Victoria BC
well I have been busy lately but I did get my class 1 drivers licence thus why not much has bean done to car

but I did finish my battier install next is the front part which is pretty easy

took me some time find the best spot for ground were one piece of steel has many spot weld's. I choose where the back seat belt retractor bolted to

as for power wire they were all soldered and made to length

I decide some time ago I was not going to run any fuses since if one of those blows in the middle of no ware lad I kinda screwed so I went with breakers instead

I re used my old stereo power wire as main feed but still had to run another 4 gauge power wire form my alt to my battery I gonna have to add in the other breaker on the front frame rail soon so it double fused since it's kinda double feed line

all installed a volt meter to the battery case as well for shits and giggles

all in all this battier relocation is the best I could ever make it and I very proud how it turned out

oh yea on page 3 it shows were I put my kill switch

now for some pics

Attachments

• DSC00194.JPG
    DSC00194.JPG
    63.2 KB · Views: 152
  • DSC00197.JPG
    DSC00197.JPG
    89.2 KB · Views: 153
  • DSC00195.JPG
    DSC00195.JPG
    45.2 KB · Views: 142
  • DSC00187.JPG
    DSC00187.JPG
    75.4 KB · Views: 153
  • DSC00198.JPG
    DSC00198.JPG
    69.1 KB · Views: 189
Last edited:

NashMan

WTF did he just wright ?
Aug 5, 2005
Victoria BC
and the final part except lid and some grommets ECT

all try to get eh front half done tomorrow but we will see

I all so got accusump as well for my more pic's later

Attachments

• DSC00199.JPG
    DSC00199.JPG
    77.7 KB · Views: 194

Mk3runner

Supramania Contributor
Nov 19, 2006
Nor Cal
will that breaker setup work?? I guess so huh. I think I'm going to follow in almost the same way when I put my batt in the hatch.

NashMan

WTF did he just wright ?
Aug 5, 2005
Victoria BC
yup breakers are fine there is no issue with them over a fuse

the only donw fall to break is one thing is if the lever was to get stuck some how and even still then a breaker will still acted like fuse if over load it will simply break aka like fuse and not work no more as in reset

there just plan better and some cases cheeper

Last edited:

Mk3runner

Supramania Contributor
Nov 19, 2006
Nor Cal
where'd you go for your breakers? like a home depot or something, is there a certain one. or just a 12v kinda thing???