www.bobiseverywhere.com

ROTM February has been brought to you by:

The prize is one (1) WeezLWing™
going to the best Targa only Supra.

That is a Aprox Retail Value of $250.00

wing1.JPG

wing3.JPG

wing2.JPG

There were allot of great Entries for the Month of February and we had two exceptional people come to the forefront of the competition. Of Course there can only be one winner. With an Exceptionally well built and cared for car, better then maybe some Ferrari's without further ADO i give you

Click on Any of Matt's Pictures for a Larger Version

Matt K
Supramania ID: Mattjk

SpecSheet.jpg

Here are all the Great Shots of Matt's Car.

For the Rest on Matt's Pictures
go here

We would like to give an honorable mention to:

Amelie M
SM User Name: Colie
nouveau_bumper.jpg

JAG_0144copy.jpg

CRW_5834.jpg

da89soup

World I Am Gay Blue!!!
Dec 2, 2005
Fargo ND
Glad to see the thread is finally up!!! Way to go Matt, your car is beautimous. I knew you were going to win when I found out you entered only because your car is such a great example of what we are all trying to acheive here. Welcome to the ROTM family us past winners are happy to have you. Enjoy your month it goes by so quick!!! The best part is coming, being on the banner is the best prize of all. Besides I cant wait to see someone finally kick Ken's lame ass off the banner.....:biglaugh:

Congrats Matt!!!

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
Damn Ryan, we replaced Ken with another Red supra. I swear they're taking over the world one banner at a time...............:biglaugh:

Congrats Matt.................I love your car.............:love:

AF1JZ

Almost civilian status...
Jun 26, 2006
Fredericksburg, VA
Congrats!!! What I love about your car is that there isn't one detail that you haven't paid attention to. It is an overall great looking Supra.

tookwik4u89

Red T-shirt
Apr 6, 2005
Rockford, IL
suprahero said:
Damn Ryan, we replaced Ken with another Red supra. I swear they're taking over the world one banner at a time...............:biglaugh:

Congrats Matt.................I love your car.............:love:
FINALLY!! A red car worthy of the banner. I managed to squeeze out three months up there:biglaugh: Welcome to Red of the month!!!

CONGRATS MATT!!!!!

Your car is awesome, and yes the anal-ness does pay off..... that's what its all about, the final product:love: