ROTM: FEBRUARY - Enter now IT'S TARGA MONTH

Dec 3, 2003
Canada
The weather was crap this past weekend so we had no pics for my brother to enter..Blah

I think it will be close for the 2 I like. A red car and a silver car. :biglaugh:

Duane

dsm_cruiser

The Man
Apr 20, 2005
michigan
mattjk said:
I took it off today. :icon_eek:

original.jpg

I have no chance of winning..:cry:

JB91389

decisions...decisions...
Jun 22, 2006
Ottawa
too much red....we need something different....lol...maybe silver....lol

and its time for a canuck to win...lol

MKIII VIXEN

Supramania Contributor
Feb 11, 2006
resting
87 Silver Sniper said:

I would have to agree. Silver or black this month would be a nice change.............but wait 87 Silver Sniper has a black hood, we could cover both colors in one month, PERFECT

Facime

Leather work expert
Jun 1, 2006
Corvallis OR
Well Im abstaining still from making my favorite known, since Im donating the prize, but some nice cars were entered again this month. Its getting so I have to keep putting money into the bottomless pit just to keep up with everyone. :naughty:

The prize is going to be the 2nd to last Brace I have. Woulda been kinda cool to give the "last one" away, but oh well. Hopefully This spring and summer pictures of targas sporting WW's will start popping up. :biglaugh:

GL to everyone how entered. This was a short month, but you get to be on the banner for a long month, so thats kinda nice.

da89soup

World I Am Gay Blue!!!
Dec 2, 2005
Fargo ND
Good luck all!!!

Looks like we have some great examples of sweet ass Supras again this month. Reguardless of the outcome the ROLM crew will welcome the new winner soon enough....lol

Cant wait to see who wins!!!!:icon_bigg

heyitsdatguy

loser.....
Jan 9, 2007
Mira Mesa,CA
87 Silver Sniper said:

and its time for a canuck to win...lol

yea, silver, but my car isn't even close to being as good enough to compete against anyone(especially matt's).

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
Sep 9, 2005
U.S.
www.ebay.com
I put mine in, something I have only done one other time. But to be straight, Mattjk's looks like a better all around package right now. Even with the inferior engine. ;)

Fav%20pic.JPG

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
inferior engine?......................:biglaugh:

His car is hard to compete against. He takes such great pictures too. I didn't bother entering. I seen way too many great cars. I can't wait to see who wins. Good luck everyone.................:bowdown: