Mar 31, 2005
Orlando
www.tampabaysupras.com
RIDE OF THE MONTH

ENCORE TOUR!

MARCH 2008

LUCK OF THE IRISH EDITION!

:evildeal:RULES:evildeal:​

1) Users may submit ONE(1) MK3 per every TWO(2) months.

2) Users MUST submit pertinent information with at least THREE HIGH RESOLUTION pictures that MUST include one each of interior, exterior, and engine bay. Information should at the LEAST include YEAR, COLOR, TRIM, MODIFICATIONS, RESTORATIONS, ETC. Anything extra will simply be icing on the cake. Please submit your car to Idealsupra@Supramania.com. Please CLICK HERE for the Official ROTM Application Form.

3) We are looking for OVERALL car. Not necessarily the fastest or prettiest. IE: A completely stock but well maintained car would most likely be picked over a neglected car with 500hp. We will be selecting cars that BEST represent this community.

4) This will be a MONTHLY thing.

5) Winner will receive:

* One of the submitted high resolution pictures in the header of the website in rotating order.
* A gift certificate to a car related sponsor store or a car related part or accessory.
* A sticky in the ROTM Forum showing off the car for the month with any and all pics video and information provided to us.

6) After the month is over the stickied thread will be placed in an Archive for "ROTM" Members.

7) No car can win more then once in a TWELVE(12) month period. That means 12 months 12 different cars.

8) Entry admission dates are from MARCH 5th-9th.

9) Voting will be conducted on MARCH 10th-13th.

10) Winner will be announced on MARCH 14th.

ROTM SPONSORED BY:​

lagged

1991 1JZ
Mar 30, 2005
new rochelle
i just briefly checked out the arz performance website and i must say the spark plug valley cover and coil pack relocation is a great idea! that really cleans up the 7m's engine bay.

good luck to the winner!

ForcedTorque

Join the 92 Owners Group
Jul 11, 2005
Satsuma, Alabama, United States
^ I may say that if I had ever seen any more pictures of your car, but a bad lighting rear angle shot on what looks like sawblades will never beat a beautiful Grey car to me personally. Your car does look sick, but it leaves me wanting more pics, and you have no pic gallery.

gixxer750

2jzget comingsoon!
Mar 30, 2005
Mississippi
you'll see it plenty tomorrow if you are going to texas. but here ya go anyhow.

Oh, and the only reason it was on sawblades was because we had just finished painting it..lol

sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg