ROTM: Encore Tour! ITS A NEW YEAR! JANUARY 2008

Status
Not open for further replies.

MKIIINA

Destroyer of Turbos
Mar 30, 2005
Plano, TX
Ricky Bobby: You can't have two number ones.
Cal Naughton, Jr.: Yeah, 'cause that would be eleven.

he makes a good point....

gixxer750

2jzget comingsoon!
Mar 30, 2005
Mississippi
Its Jan. 20th now.... a day late :p

And the winner is?

Maybe one month I'll be the only one to enter...lol

Attachments

• Image000.jpg
    Image000.jpg
    102.4 KB · Views: 35

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
Gixxer, is that the car that's going to outrun me going to Texas? If it is, I can live with that. Cool car sir.

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
Nobody's ever been hurt by smack talk before. The proof is in the pudding and I think we'll have a good race. Are you daily driving at about 550rwhp? I should be daily driving at about 480 probably so I'm sure I'll lose, but you'll know I was there..........:biglaugh:

gixxer750

2jzget comingsoon!
Mar 30, 2005
Mississippi
Don't even know at the moment... lol. I've made so many changes lately its sure to have changed. However, when the motor comes out this time for a freshening of the short block(pulling motor tomorrow), and the new and improved cylinder head.....

I was running a stock head with a mild P&P and stock cams... the new head is heavily ported, full ferrea valvetrain with 1mm OS valves, locks, springs, retainers, and BC cams...

The new goal is 699/maxed out injectors/30 psi of boost... whichever comes first(unless its 699, then I'll go higher...lol)

Idealsupra

Supramania Contributor
Mar 31, 2005
Orlando
www.tampabaysupras.com
sorry for the delay guys... some of the mods were MIA and its admittedly my own fault for getting the poll up a day later then i was supposed to.

we DO have a winner though.

im just waiting on confirmation from our sponsor for this month and i will put up the announcement thread. also id like to apologize ahead of time that this months winner will have a shorter month then normal as i would like to try and get the process for this started at the beginning of the month. so the winner of this month will reign as rotm for about 2 and a half weeks instead of the normal 3 and a half or so...hope thats ok (you still get your prize ;) )

Status
Not open for further replies.