Mar 31, 2005
Orlando
www.tampabaysupras.com
RIDE OF THE MONTH

ENCORE TOUR!

JANUARY 2008

NEW YEARS EDITION

:evildeal:RULES:evildeal:​

1) Users may submit ONE(1) MK3 per every TWO(2) months.

2) Users MUST submit pertinent information with at least THREE HIGH RESOLUTION pictures that MUST include one each of interior, exterior, and engine bay. Information should at the LEAST include YEAR, COLOR, TRIM, MODIFICATIONS, RESTORATIONS, ETC. Anything extra will simply be icing on the cake. Please submit your car to Idealsupra@Supramania.com. Please CLICK HERE for the Official ROTM Application Form.

3) We are looking for OVERALL car. Not necessarily the fastest or prettiest. IE: A completely stock but well maintained car would most likely be picked over a neglected car with 500hp. We will be selecting cars that BEST represent this community.

4) This will be a MONTHLY thing.

5) Winner will receive:

* One of the submitted high resolution pictures in the header of the website in rotating order.
* A gift certificate to a car related sponsor store or a car related part or accessory.
* A sticky in the ROTM Forum showing off the car for the month with any and all pics video and information provided to us.

6) After the month is over the stickied thread will be placed in an Archive for "ROTM" Members.

7) No car can win more then once in a TWELVE(12) month period. That means 12 months 12 different cars.

8) Entry admission dates are from JANUARY 11th-16th.

9) Voting will be conducted on JANUARY 17th-18th.

10) Winner will be announced on JANUARY 19th.

ROTM SPONSORED BY:​

COMING SOON!

2jzmk3

this should be interesting.

my vote is Ron's black on black 92........

AF1JZ

Almost civilian status...
Jun 26, 2006
Fredericksburg, VA
MKIIINA;887128 said:
eh screw it, im in. where do the bribes go again? ;)

<------ Right this way :D

suprahero;887166 said:
I'm in. Can I win honorable mention for second or third?

Didn't you get the memo Jay?! Well, you cannot enter....ever!!! I just joking :D...GL to you guys.

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
Should I retract my entry form and save it for next month? Maybe Ron didn't make the deadline of today. Somebody check his entry form date real close.............:biglaugh:

MKIIINA

Destroyer of Turbos
Mar 30, 2005
Plano, TX
battle of the blue supras!

in the blue corner, representing the 1jz crew we have, suprahero!

and in the other blue corner, we have representing the 7m crew, mkiiina!!!

this should be interesting... oh to be a fly on the wall in the mod voting section....

Status
Not open for further replies.